Chapter 1

Hi I'm Stephanie and I live in Canada. My best friends are Chaz, Ryan, and Justin Bieber. Yes, the Justin Bieber. We have been friends since Kindergarten.

In 2009, Justin became famous from uploading YouTube videos of him singing. Someone found him and gave him a record deal. I haven't really talked to Justin in a really long time. Maybe since 2010. We talk on occassion but it's nothing the what it used to be.

"Hey Ry. Whats up?"

"Nothing. Want to come over? Chaz is here."

"Yeah. Be there in 5." Ryan lives 2 houses down from me. 

I walked through the front door said hi to Ryan's mom and went up the stairs to Ryans room.

"Hey losers." I jumped onto Ryans bean bag chair.

"Guess whos coming to Canada to visit."

"Your grandma? Good, I miss her."

"No." I gave him a look. "Who?" 

"Justin." When I heard his name I got really excited, but really upset at the same time.

"When?" "In two days. He's taking some time off to come home."

"Oh."

"We know you love him." Chaz teased so I punched Chaz in the arm.

"I don't love him. I'm mad at him. We barely talk. His fame has gotten to him and reality needs to slap him in the face." Ryan laughed. 

"So are you sleeping over?" I nodded my head.

"Chaz sleeping over?" "No. I have work tomorrow morning." "Sucks to suck." 

"Pizza?" "Duhh." He shook his head and laughed.

Chaz hung out for a while and the rest of the night me and Ryan watched movies and played Xbox.

"Oh Justin's calling. Hey dude." I heard Justin's mumble through the phone.

"Nothing, just hanging with Steph. Whatcha doing?" More mumbling. "Tonight?" Ryan gave me a look. "Alright. See you later." Then he hung up.

"What?"

"Justin's coming tonight." I rolled my eyes and shrugged my shoulders.

"Steph. Give him a chance. He misses you."

 "I missed him to. For the past 3 years. It doesn't hurt to send a text once in a while." 

An hour later the doorbell rang and Ryan went downstairs to answer the door.

"Shes in my room." Remind me to kill Ryan later. I heard foot steps up the stairs heading towards me. Then the door opened. I looked up from my phone to see Justin.

"Hey Steph. I missed you."

"Hi." I said sharply. I could tell he was hurt by that.

"What did I do?"

"Umm, let's see. I haven't had a real conversation with my so called bestfriend since 2010, then he expects to walk in here and have me act like everything is ok?!"

"I was busy."

"Yeah. Busy." Then I stormed out of the room and went back to my house. 

Jerk.