Chapter 7

I have to go talk to Justin about last night. I don't understand what's going on and we need to figure this shit out. I'm standing in front of Justin's door, waiting for him to open it. 

"Hi." He half smiled.

"Can I come in?" He nodded his head, holding his hand out gesturing that I can come in.

"Justin, is something wrong? Are you mad at me? Do you regret inviting me on tour?"

"No, of course not."

"Justin, something is up. Why can't you tell me?"

"Cause I don't want to ruin our friendship."

"You won't Justin." I sat next to him. "Please tell me."

"I don't know how to tell you." I looked into his eyes, and all I saw was nervousness.

"Just say it."

"I cant! Why don't you fucking understand that!? Just go. I can't do this right now." 

"You want me to go? Fine. I'll go. Back to Canada."

 I stood there for a second for him to tell me not to leave, but he said nothing. I felt tears forming in my eyes. I ran out of the room, to my room. I started packing my stuff. I called a taxi to come get me. I'm going home.

I got in the taxi with all my stuff. I texted Fredo.

S: I can't do this. I have to go home. 

I looked out the window to see the last of Australia.

I'm sitting at the airport, waiting for my plane to come. I checked my phone to see 10 missed calls and over 100 texts from Fredo, Justin, and a text from Cody.

C: Hey where are you? Wanted to know if you want to hang. 

S: I can't I'm sorry. I'm going back to Canada. I'm sorry, keep in touch.

Then another call from Justin. I immediately declined it.

I got on the plane, and plugged in my ear phones.

The plane was about to start backing out, but then it stopped. I looked to the front, hoping a flight intendant would tell us something. But then I saw him.

"Justin?" He ran towards me and kissed me. Kissed me! I kissed back and it was perfect.

"I'm sorry." He leaned his forehead onto mine.

"Why couldn't you just tell me?" He just kissed me again.

"Come on." He grabbed my bags, and the airport crew got my suitcases out of the plane.

"Justin."

"I know, I was an idiot. And I'm sorry. I just couldn't risk it. But then Fredo told me that you like me and I took off. I never drove so fast. I love you Steph. And more than a friend." I smiled.

"I love you to. But what about your girlfriend?"

"I broke up with her last week. After I knew I had feelings for you." I smiled. I leaned my head onto his shoulder. 

The rest of the night we just hung out and I couldn't get my smile off my face.