Chapter 42

"Would you like to know the gender of the baby?" Me and Justin both nodded our head at the same time.

"Well it looks like a baby boy." I smiled.

"Another mommas boy." I felt Justin kiss my forehead and I couldnt stop looking at the monitor.

"So how did it go?" I smiled and put my hands on my round stomach. Pattie watched the kids while we were gone so its time we tell her.

"We're having a boy!" Her face lit up.

"Congrats!"

"Thank you Pattie."

Justin tweeted out that we're having a boy and I'm currently on twitter looking at everyones responses. The fans actually started trending the hashtag #BieberBabyNames. I decided to look at everyones ideas. Liam, James, Evan, Henry, Nicholas, and a lot more.

 I tweeted everyone thank you for the name ideas and support.

Today Ryan is breaking up with Taylor. He's going to help with the baby but Taylor wants to get married and Ryan doesn't.

"Why do you have to go?"

"Work Steph. You know that." He kissed me forehead. I frowned.

"How long are you going?"

"A week. Don't worry. I'll be back in no time." I nodded. "Ryan will be here soon. He's with Taylor right now but after he'll be here to watch you."

"I don't need a babysitter Justin." He laughed.

"I need to know that you and the kids are safe." I gave him a kiss.

"You got to get going. You'll miss your flight." He gave me another kiss.

"I love you." 

"I love you too." He said his goodbyes to the twins and left.

"Breaking News!" I turned up the radio.

"Justin Bieber spotted at a strip club with friends then took home one of the strippers! What happened to Jephanie?" I didn't want to believe stupid rumors again so I texted Fredo to find out what really happened.

A: Its true Steph, I'm sorry. I tried to stop him.

By now the tears are falling down my face. I ran inside and started packing clothes and stuff for me and the twins.

"Steph, what are you doing?" I turned around to see a concerned Ryan.

"I got to get out of here! He cheated on me!" His face dropped.

"It's not true Steph. You know the media always exaggerates the truth." 

"I asked Fredo. He said it was true." I cried.

When I told Ryan the truth his face got red and became really angry. I continued to cry. 

"I'll get the twins. Where do you plan on going?"

"Canada." He sighed.

"I'm going with you."

"Ry, you don't have to."

"Yes I do." I nodded my head and we drove to his apartment to get his clothes.

We're in Canada staying at my families mountain cabin. I haven't turned my phone on yet and I'm not really planning to. I'm sure Justin and everyone else has been calling and texting me.

I fed the twins then put them to bed because it is getting late. It's already midnight. I decided to turn on my phone to see if anyone else but Justin called or texted me. I had over 200 missed calls and over 1000 texts just from Justin.

I read through probably all of the texts and listened to all of the voicemails. He even admitted that he hooked up with her, but his excuse was that he was drunk. My heart is broken. He can't expect me to run back to him.

It's been 2 weeks and I still havent talked to Justin. I'm still at the cabin with the twins and Ryan.

"Hey." I turned around to see Ryan.

"Hi."

"I need to get back to LA Steph." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why?"

"Taylor is pregnant Steph. I told her I would help her with the baby." I nodded my head.

"I'm sorry."

"Its okay. I got to get going. I'll call you when I land. Chaz will be over soon." I smiled.

"Alright. Be safe."

"Same to you." I gave him a hug and watched him drive off.

"How you feeling?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Come on Steph, you can tell me."

"Honestly I'm heartbroken Chaz. He went behind my back and went to a strip club. Then he goes and has sex with a girl? Am I not good enough or something?"

"He's stupid Steph. He was the luckiest man having you." I half smiled.

"Thanks Chaz. For being here with me."

I woke up to the sound of Mariah crying. I got up and went to her room. I saw a figure standing over her bed rocking her. I knew exactly who it was. 

"What are you doing here?!" He turned around.

"Steph-"

"No! Get out!" I grabbed Mariah and put her back in her bed. I went to the living room for we wouldn't be yelling in front of the kids. "Get out!"

"Can't we just talk?"

"No! Go sleep with that slut!" He frowned.

"Steph it was a mistake."

"Too bad. I'm done talking to you. This relationship, this marriage is over! Get out!" By now I was crying. Justin started crying to.

Eventually I got him out. I collapsed to the floor crying. I felt two arms wrap around me. I looked up and it was Chaz. He picked me up and brought me to my room.

"Chaz, can you stay?"

"Yeah." He whispered and laid in the bed with me. He wrapped his arms around my round stomach and I smiled. I felt complete for the first time in weeks.