Chapter 11

I just got back to Justin's house, and I changed out of my dress into a pair of pajama shorts and a oversized T-shirt. I'm not expecting Justin home because he should be recieving all his awards.

I decided to call Ryan. He always knows how to calm me down.

"Hey Ryan."

"Whats wrong?"

"Me and Justin got in a fight during the VMA's. He stood up for Selena."

"Why?"

"Well she came up to us, when Justin kissed me. And the reason he kissed me was to get her jealous. Then she called me a ratchet ass then slapped me when I said she uses bacon greese for hair products. So I slapped her."

"That a girl!" I laughed.

"But Justins mad at me for hitting her. So I ran off and left. Now I'm sitting in his house. Alone." I heard him sigh.

"Steph, it sounds like he still likes her."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yeah." I felt tears coming in my eyes.

"I gotta get out of here."

"Want me to pick you up at our airport?"

"Yes. I'll text u my flight number."

"Alright be safe."

"Thanks Ry." I hung up and ran to Justin's room to get all my stuff. I packed up quickly. Then left a note.

Dear Justin,

I decided to go home. I know you still have feelings for Selena. It's okay. I understand. She is more beautiful and more rich than me. Dont come after me. I'm fine. 

                                -Stephanie

I called a cab and they drove me to the airport. I got on the plane, and off to my home, Canada.

"Hi Ry."

"Hey. How you feeling?" I shrugged my shoulders. I grabbed my bags and went to his car.

"Has Justin called or texted you?"

"I don't know, I haven't turned my phone on." We started driving.

"I just don't understand, why would he use me, why not some famous girl."

"I don't think he used you, he just still liked Selena."

"But he broke up with her!"

"No she broke up with him." 

"He lied to me?" Ryan didn't say anything, just kept driving.

"25 missed calls and over 100 texts."

"Did you tell him you were leaving?"

I nodded my head. "I left him a note." Then I recieved another text. For some reason, I read this one.

Please, please answer me.

 I decided to text back.

Justin, it's over.

 My heart dropped when I sent it. I felt tears in my eyes. Ryan squeezed my hand to try to calm me down. I just cried staring out the window.

I was laying in my bed, when I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and went to the door.

"Hey Steph." I smiled at Chaz. He brought pizza, candy, soda's, and movies.

"Want to have a night like the old days?" I smiled and nodded. We went into my room and put on a movie.

"Thanks Chaz. I really miss these days."

"Anything for my best friend." I hugged him and ate more of my pizza.

Chaz fell asleep, and I just can't fall asleep yet. I went downstairs to get a water.

"Steph." I turned around.

"What are you doing here?"

"I needed to talk to you." His eyes were red, and it looks like hes been crying non-stop.

"Justin, I don't want to talk. You obviously still love Selena, and it's okay. Go be with her." He shook his head.

"I don't love Selena! I love you!"

"Then why did you use me?" He looked at me all sad.

"I didn't use you."

"You used me! When you saw her you made me kiss you! You just wanted to get her jealous and mad! And guess what! It worked." I went to the front door and opened it. "You need to leave."

"Okay, I used you. And I was stupid for it. But I didn't use you for that reason. I wanted her to go away and get the hint. I love you Steph. Not Selena. She's the one who cheated on me."

"She- she cheated on you?" He nodded his head. 

"With Twist."

"Thats why you don't hang out with him?" He nodded his head.

"I caught them in bed together, and then she broke up with me. I didn't want to tell you that cause I was embarrassed. I'm so stupid for lying to you. I'm sorry."

 I closed the door.

"You're not stupid Justin." I sat next to him. "She's the stupid one. She lost an amazing guy. And I'm sorry." He looked up at me. I wiped his tears off his cheeks.

"I'm sorry Steph." I half smiled. Then I kissed him. He immediately kiss back. 

"Steph, will you be my girlfriend, again?" I nodded.

"Let's go to sleep. You look exhausted."

I brought him upstairs. Chaz was still sleeping in my bed.

"Whats he doing here?" 

"He came over and we did a night like we used to. Then he fell asleep."

"Oh."

"You can go sleep in the guest room."

"Will you come with me?" I nodded my head and I took his hand and walked to the guest room. We laid down in bed and I gave Justin a goodnight kiss. He put his arms around me.

"Goodnight Justin. I love you."

"I love you to Steph and only you."