Chapter 41

So last week me and Justin had a doctors appointment and we told all our closest friends and family. Justin is telling his fans today on his Ustream. 

Mariah and Luke don't really understand what having a baby means so they just say baby. 

"Hey I'm going to take the kids to Ryans and hang out there while you do your Ustream."

"No. I want you guys to stay."

"I dont want the kids to bother you."

"They won't. The fans will probably want to see them anyways." I nodded my head.

"Want anything to eat?" He shook his head.

"No thanks. I just had a sandwhich."

"Alright. I'm going to take a bath real quick. The twins are sleeping."

"Can I join?" He winked. I rolled my eyes.

"Not today. I'm not in the mood." I gave him a kiss to hold him over.

"Alright. But you owe me."

"I promise." He smiled and continued playing the guitar while I went to our bathroom to bathe.

"Hey guys." I heard Justin starting the Ustream. Me, Mariah and Luke sat in the dining room eating dinner.

"Wheres daddy?"

"He's in the other room talking to fans." Their faces lit up when I said fans. They love Justins fan so much, they always want to see them.

"You can say hi after dinner." They continued eating and waited for me to let them see Justin.

I opened the door to the room Justin was in and his head popped up. He smiled when he saw me.

"Sorry, but they want to say hi."

"No problem. Let them in." I opened the door more the Mariah and Luke to get in. 

They jumped up on Justin's lap and waved to the camera. I sat across from them so the fans couldnt see me. Its their time with Justin, not mine.

"She's right here." I shook my head and mouthed no. He laughed and rotated the camera to me.

"Hi guys." I waved.

"Daddy did you tell them about the baby yet?" My eyes widened and so did Justin's. I facepalmed myself. Justin read the chat and I decided to look to.

"No, we were just going to tell them." He laughed which made Mariah giggle. "Yeah, well Mariah kind of just told you guys, and that was one point of doing this Ustream. We wanted to tell you guys that Stephanie is pregnant again." I looked at the chat and the comments were crazy. A lot of people were saying congrats and of course there were a few hateful mean comments. 

"Well, its getting pretty late guys, so I'm gonna get these kiddos to sleep. I love you guys and I always will." He waved goodbye and so did me, Mariah, and Luke. He clicked end broadcast and closed his laptop.

"Time for bed." Luke jumped off Justins lap but Mariah stayed. He smiled and picked her up. We tucked them in bed and went to sleep. 

So its been about a month since the whole world found out I was pregnant. I'm about 4 months pregnant.

Today I'm home alone. Justin took the twins to the trampoline arena. 

I'm sitting her trying to figure out a godmother for the baby. Fredo is definitely the god father but I dont know who to pick for the god mother. I really have no idea who to pick. Miley is already one, and Carly is to. We're not really close to any other girls. Maybe Taylor will be. We have gotten really close. Her and Ryan are still dating.