Thirty Eight

*** If you're not ready, come back later :)  When you're alone, or at least not in church or at school/work.

I didn't know where to begin.  That wasn't quite it, the problem was that I wanted to do everything at once.  I told him to strip out of his pants and had him stand in the middle of the Den while I put his 'present' on the bed and lit one of the new candles.  "Do you know the position for inspection, Pet?"

"I believe so Sir."  He spread his legs a tad and put his hands behind his head.

"Good, very good Pet."  I walked around him, fingers trailing where I desired to let him know I was checking him over.  "What's this?" I asked, my fingertip swirling around the edge of a bruise on his thigh.

"I'm not sure Sir, must have banged it on something... Oh wait, I hit the edge of the counter the other day.  It may be from that."

"Be careful with yourself please.  I don't like errant bruises competing with mine."  He shivered just a bit and it tickled me.  He was still so new.  I wrapped my hand around his cock and held it as it twitched in my hand.  I chuckled.  "So sweet."  I opened the armoire and took his blindfold down, twirling it in a  circle.  "Are you ready to be mine?"

He nodded, as if he didn't trust his voice.  "Yyes Sir."

"Are you planning to be with anyone during the next few days?  Will you need to explain marks I may leave?"

"Nnno Sir.  I'm not with anyone else.  At all."

"That makes things more simple.  Safe words Pet?"

"Daffodil and Ruby." 

I slipped the blindfold over his eyes.  "You may need to use them tonight.  I need to let go and I need to trust you to help me care for you.  Can you do that Pet?"

"Yes Sir."  His head dipped down as if it were too heavy to lift.  I expected it later but not yet but perhaps it was simply any remaining fight leaving his body.  I wasn't surprised that it would make him tired, worrying so much.

I went to the bed and grabbed the oil, then liberally spread it on my hands.  I didn't know what he was expecting but it probably wasn't my hands on his shoulders, my thumbs drawing circles along his blades before sliding down his back.

"So good Sir."  He almost faltered but caught himself, repositioning his feet.

"Lean forward."  I guided his hands to the edge of the bed and he stood bent almost in half.  "Perfect.  Let's warm you up a little bit."  I lifted the candle a foot above my arm and tested it.  Very warm, almost hot.  Good.  It was his turn now.  One drop to his right shoulder, then another to his left.

His breathing quickened and I reached around to grab his cock with my oiled hand.  "God yes Sir." 

A few strokes and he was completely hard and more wax was ready.  I drizzled a trail down the left side of his spine, then gave him two light swats to his ass before stroking him again.  He was still hard and fighting to stay still.  Every fiber of his being wanted to rock into my hand but he held back.  "Good boy."  Another trail down his back, a mirror of the one on the left.  I sat the candle down and stepped right behind him, my legs spread wide so I could fit my cock into the crack of his ass.  Damn I wanted him again but I had to wait.  His arms trembled and I decided it was time to take some weight off of them.

I helped him stand, then turned him and guided him to the stool.  "Step up."  I secured his cuffs to the ceiling hook and then wrapped his lead as well.  It was loose enough that he could move forward or back two inches but more than that would create pressure.  It was safer for him to be cognizant of his position.  I stepped in front of him, knowing that he could take more if I gave him some reassurance now.  He was my height now, perhaps an inch taller and I wrapped my arms around his back and held him against me. 

His neck was there for the taking so I did, sucking the sensitive skin into my mouth and flicking my tongue over the newly bruised flesh.  I started low so he could hide them but that was all the restraint I had; I left one after another until his moaning turned into gibberish and all I could make out was 'Sir sir sir'.  I stepped back just enough to give a firm tug to each nipple and then palmed his dripping cock.  "So needy, Pet.  You need this as much as I do.  Don't fight me, just take it.  I'm going to make you fly."

"Space" he managed to mumble.  "Need."

"I'm going to take such good care of you after.  Just relax now princess."  I lifted the flogger and pulled the tails through my hand.  It was perfect -- heavy enough to make me tired but gentle enough to thud more than sting.  It was time to start.

I trailed it up the back of each thigh, then lay it on each shoulder before letting the ends slide down his back.  I smiled, knowing the relief it would bring me.  I was so, so close.  I just had to work my way up at the right pace.  I needed him spacing as soon as possible but not so overwhelmed he safe worded.  I would always, always stop but tonight I really needed to get some work in before he did and I would do everything I could to keep him in the game.  I didn't try to fool myself, he was going to.  I had no intention of stopping until I had to. 

He jerked in response as the first tap hit his shoulders but it was just surprise, not pain.  I didn't stop, just worked his whole back over at the same intensity before ramping it up and moving onto his ass.  His thighs got a few, earning me a muffled squeal. I pressed my chest against his back, stroking him and latching onto his neck to keep him with me.  When his muscles relaxed a bit I stepped back and continued my work, counting up to 40 swats.  I paused just long enough for him to catch his breath if he needed to, to speak up if he needed a break but he was silent.

I lost track of time, my mind blank.  I was flying high; my arm aching and my chest about to explode with some emotion that they've yet to create a name for.  It felt good, almost too good and he'd gone so far.  He sagged then, his knees giving out and arms straining as they took his weight while he croaked out a weak 'Ruby'.