Thirty Six

*** 119 of you pushed that little star/vote button and I really appreciate every single one of you.  Even more people read my crazy little words and I think you're awesome too.   Those of you who took time to comment are my favorites and I hope someone makes you coffee (or tea) and fresh cookies today.  Think I could start one of those silly chain letters?  Just sayin'...  Speaking of coffee I haven't had any yet so if that didn't make sense I'm sorry?

The ride was fine until about half an hour from the house when I hit traffic but it was always that way and I didn't expect the roads to be clear just because of the holiday.  Considering that this was supposed to be a happy day full of love and Jesus, it seemed odd to me that no one realized that most people were more nasty than usual.  They needed to learn to relax. Christopher arrived home before I did and I got his text as I pulled into the garage.  Good, he was set.  I took my things inside and found homes for my new gifts.

I closed my closet door and stood in my room.  I was  strung too tight and I knew it; I felt it all the way to my bones.  The house didn't feel quite right and the air practically thrummed.  I didn't feel alone although I knew I was.  I had limited time before I would need to get ready for this afternoon but something had to ease.  Christopher's safety was paramount so I threw on some running gear and took off towards the bike path.  I didn't have time for the gym but even a half hour run would help wear me out and delay what now felt inevitable. 

If it were a normal Sunday I might be able to put things right but it wasn't and I was going to be forced to be well behaved for at least a portion of this afternoon.  I could get away with relaxing a bit more than with my parents but it was Christmas andChristopher would expect a level of... fuck it I thought, forcing my brain to quiet as my lungs tightened.  I hadn't properly stretched and my muscles were screaming at me, drowning out the litany in my head.  I pushed myself harder.

I showered, ate, made sure the Den was ready and then stood staring at Christopher's gifts.  I had no idea what to do with them.  I didn't have a tree so I decided that the coffee table would have to do.  Opening them would have to wait until I had released a bit of tension for both of us but perhaps before the heavy scene?  Or after?  I couldn't decide and the feeling made me anxious.  I would have to wing it butChristopher and I usually ended up in the living room on Sundays at some point; I told myself that it would work itself out but the nagging static in my head got louder.

He rushed in at 2:04, I heard the garage door but didn't hear him walk down the hallway and enter the Den for another two minutes.  What had he been waiting for?  Did he expect me to meet him in the living room?  I couldn't, this was how we did things or had he forgotten?  Once he made his way in I gave him three minutes to get undressed and another six for making me wait.  Then I opened the connecting door and stepped inside.  "Why are you late?"

"I'm sorry Sir, I was talking to my mom and lost track of time" he answered meekly.

It was so nice to see him in 'waiting' that I let it slide.  I couldn't worry about things today if I wanted to make it through.  He had apologized and I had made him wait and that would have to do.  "Very well.  Hands and knees on the bed."  Later would be fun; later would be amazing but this was need, pure and simple.  If I didn't sink into his ass within the next minute and a half I wasn't sure I would survive.  I was laser focused and nothing else mattered.

"Yes Sir."

He was beautiful, truly.  "I've needed you for days."  I wrapped myself quickly and lubed my cock before pressing gently against his entrance, warning him to relax and open for me.  He did so with a gentle moan and I worked myself in quickly, my fingertips digging into his slim hips to hold him steady against my attack.

"Fuck Sir, yessss" he hissed, taking me beautifully.  His hands fought with the sheets, grasping and pulling at them in an attempt to stay upright.

I pushed down between his shoulder blades.  "Down."

He fell to his elbows, his head bracing him against the bed as I slowed a moment.  I needed this but I needed more of it so I forced myself to take a breather and delay the inevitable.  His hands were still moving though, one spreading out as far as it could reach while the other was trapped beneath his forehead.  "May I come Sir?  Please?  I need---"

I cut him off, forcing the air from his lungs with a few deep thrusts that left him gasping.  It was my answer but I made myself clear.  "Yes Pet, come for me.  Show me how much you enjoy getting fucked."  His wandering hand found a home wrapped around his cock and he put on a show just a few minutes later, rocking back against me as his entire body shook.  I let go too, this was only the first and I had no patience left.  Emptying my balls was a damn good start in leveling me out.