Twenty Two

"How should I...? Where should I sit?"Christopher asked cautiously.

"You may sit to the side of me.  Focus on my obliques."  I felt the bed shift and twisted my head towards the side he was on.

"Obliques?"

"My lower back, Pet.  A dime-size amount of cream will be enough."  His hands were small against my back but his thumbs, dear God his thumbs were working circles that had me vacillating between groaning in pleasure or telling him to stop.  The pressure was perfect.  "Very good Pet."  Knowing him, he would be wondering if he was doing a good job.  "Continue a bit lower."

"It's so nice to touch you Sir.  I'm sorry you're hurt but I would sit here all night and rub your back although my shoulders already ache.  I really need to start lifting or whatever you call it because your shoulders and arms are amazing."

"Feel free to switch sides if it will help."  He took me up on my offer, kneeling on my other side.  A few minutes later some of the pain eased up and my eyes closed.  It was nearly my bedtime and I was relaxed for the first time in what felt like weeks.

"Sir, you don't have to do date night next week if you don't want.  I mean, shit, no, I'm sorry.  I... I mean that I don't want you to feel like you have to but that's not right either, is it?  Ollie told me that you don't like them, that you only do them for me and I feel bad."

"Why would you feel bad?  You asked for them and you got them.  My feelings about them are inconsequential.  It was my choice to agree to your demands and it's nothing to concern yourself with."  I was going to find the strength to give that boy something else to worry about if he didn't stop inventing problems.

His hands stilled, his palms resting against my back.  "It's just that... Sir I won't enjoy them either if you're not.  I get that I'm just sex to you and you don't want to spend time with me.  It's... well it is what it is so can we not do them any more?"

"You don't want to have any more date nights?" I asked.  He wasn't making sense.  "You don't want them because I don't enjoy them as much as you do?"

"Yeah, exactly."

"That makes no sense to me."

"You don't make me do things that I hate Sir and I don't want to... I don't want pity dates.  It makes me feel worse, really.  I'd rather not do them at all."

I considered turning around but he seemed to be speaking freely even though I wasn't quite following.  "Pity dates?  I thought it was a compromise.  And I don't hate them, they simply make me uncomfortable."

"Uncomfortable Sir?"

"Yes.  I don't know all the rules nor do I understand the purpose.  More than that, the planning is excruciating and no matter how much I try to schedule things they never seem to go according to plan.  Too many variables."

"The purpose is to spend time together Sir, to have fun and get to know each other when we're not scening. That's all. I'm sorry they're hard for you but I would have planned them if you'd asked, I mean if you'd told me to. I didn't know. But... Sir? You don't hate the actual dates? Seeing me I mean?"

"Of course I don't mind seeing you Pet. That makes no sense and I have no idea why you would think that. You wouldn't be here if I didn't enjoy you."

"But this is sex." He started working on my back again and I almost lost my train of thought. "What about dinner at Ollie's? Was that bad?"

"Dinner at Kevin's was certainly the easiest of all of them. I understand that it's not a proper date though."

"Of course it was Sir. I don't need dinner and the theatre every week, I just want to see you. I had a blast at Ollie's and would like to do it again but not if you don't... I don't know."

"What have I told you about taking so much on your shoulders? Dates will continue, I will pick you up next Friday as I said I would. Besides, if I'm not busy on Friday Kevin will force me to go over and watch Sherlock. They've been threatening me for a year but I think he's serious this time."

"I've seen one or two of them, they're really good. The guy they have playing Sherlock actually reminds me a little bit of you."

"I've read a few of the stories. I'm not a drug addict nor a sociopath. Exactly what are you implying Chris?"

"No, no I didn't mean that. Some mannerisms and just how he sees the world sometimes remind me of you Sir, you're not exactly like him."

"I'd hope not."

"I'd be happy to watch an episode with you Friday if you want to. I don't mean to invite myself or anything but you don't need to plan a fancy date or anything if you don't want to."

Getting Kevin off my back and not having to plan a date? "Very well. It's getting late, you should get home. I'll see you at noon on Sunday?"

He climbed off and reached for his pants. "Yes Sir."

"Chris?"

"Yes?" He looked at me as if he had no idea what was coming. He was better but still a little skittish.

"I enjoyed the massage. Thank you."

"You're welcome Sir."