Twenty Three

I brought the St. Andrews Cross upstairs.  I hoped that by now Christopher was secure enough that I could finally refurnish my play room and leave it as it should be.  I'd taken many things out in the beginning so as not to scare him but lugging the pieces of the cross up and down the stairs was a job I never really wanted to do again.  Besides, it was too nice of a piece to be in my damp basement.  I scrubbed it well and oiled the wood before stepping back and admiring my handiwork.

A quick look at the clock told me that I had over an hour before he would arrive.  I stripped out of my shirt and picked up my favorite tools, a beautiful matching set that I hadn't used in quite awhile.  The leather slid through my hand and I held each one towards the light to see if it needed treatment or care.  They were supple and shiny and perfect, just like always.  I had the overwhelming urge to use them but knew Christopher would never enjoy it.

I grabbed two pillows off the bed and strapped them to the cross.  It was a poor replacement for a  hot boy but they would have to do for now.  I rolled my shoulders and stretched my back, amazed at how much better I felt.  I would have Christopher massage my back more often since he seemed to enjoy it and it had proven beneficial.

The first swing came down with a resounding thud.  The pillows were much softer than flesh and I was able to amp up the intensity.  Over and over I came down on them, left then right then over again, my brain clearing as I shut down and off.  I lost track of time, working until sweat was falling in rivulets down my back.  It wasn't the same nor as good as with a boy but it was a release nonetheless and one Christopher wouldn't have to endure. 

I stepped back with my arms dangling to the side, too tired to continue.  Only then did I hear him behind me and I turned.  "Chris."

"Sir?  I didn't know what to do, if I should come in or go somewhere else?"  He stood in the doorway, his eyes wide.

I glanced at the clock, it was 11:58.  I had never intended to work for so long although it certainly explained my exhaustion.  "Come in and get ready.  I will be back shortly."  I waited for him to enter before stepping into the hallway. I needed a drink and a few minutes for the muscles in my arms to rest.  I guzzled a bottle of water before stepping into a cool shower.  I washed quickly, pulling on my pants while still damp and heading straight into the Den.  I didn't want him waiting too long.  "Hello Pet."  He was in waiting although his breathing was rather rapid for someone who should be comfortable and relaxed.

"Hello Sir" he answered after a moment.

"How are you?"

His head tilted a bit at the question but he didn't look up.  Good.  "I'm... I'm okay.  I'm a little in awe of what I just saw though.  Are you going to.. um is..."  He seemed to be having trouble speaking a coherent sentence.

I didn't like the thought that popped into my head so I decided to ask instead of worrying about it. "Are you asking me if I was warming up and planning on using my Australian Single Tails on you?"

"Maybe?" he answered coyly. 

"Well are you or aren't you?"

"Yes I am.  I'm sorry Sir, I was vague.  I'm just a little afraid to hear the answer."

"Am I allowed to whip you   Christopher?"  I knew the answer but if he was going to be ridiculous so would I.

"No, no Sir.  It's against my limits."

"Then why are you asking me if I'm going to?"  I was frustrated.  "Why are you here Chris?"

"Sir?  It's Sunday."

"I am aware of the date as well as the time.  Why are you here?"  This answer was important and I hoped he would give the question the proper attention and thought it deserved.  He didn't answer right away and I waited patiently.

"I'm here because I want to be, Sir, and because you want me to be here."

"Yes, exactly Pet.  Very good.  You are here by choice and of your own free will.  I am your Dom and that is absolutely the only acceptable reason for you to come.  I would not do anything to jeopardize that; you should always look forward to our scenes."  His shoulders finally relaxed, he was ready to begin.  I walked in front of him and slipped my pants down low on my hips.  His hair still wasn't long enough to grab so I took his lead and wrapped it around my hand. He wasn't moving away, one way or another.  I didn't get a chance to say anything before his mouth was open and his tongue darted out and then there was no need for words as I slid into his welcoming mouth. 

I didn't realize that I had been tense as well until my eyes closed and I focused on the magic he was working on my cock.  I hadn't intended to start the scene this way but it was hard to be too bothered when I had his gorgeous lips wrapped around me.  And then I knew exactly what I wanted to do to him, with him.  I wanted him pink beneath my hand, a blush spreading across his ass as I spanked him. I wanted him writhing and loving it and associating it with pleasure.  And then, when he didn't know which way was up or why he was begging, I was going to fuck him like he deserved it.