Six

*** So a few of you (You KNOW who you are) have been asking for this since, um, book 2 maybe? Anyway, here we go. If this isn't your cup of tea... oh who am I kidding? We're all freaks. :)

I didn't look up but I heard his breathing change into shallow pants and I knew that when I did see him next, he'd have broken out in a thin sheen of sweat. His voice, when he spoke six minutes later, wavered. "Sir?"

"Yes Pet?" I answered without a glance. I turned and put a few things back into the fridge. He was just second guessing his body and my orders and he needed to learn to trust both of those things without reassurance from me. I waited for his response but none came, he seemed to have accepted his current condition and was working through it. Good. When I had cleaned up I walked around into the living room to take a look at him from the side; I needed to know how much progress he had made. "Almost there."

"It's hard to do it to myself. I mean I don't know how to explain--"

"I know what you're saying Pet. I understand. Yes, it is. It is one thing to accept and another to do. People are always more willing to accept things than to actively participate. It's a great failing of humanity."

"What do you mean Sir?" he asked, momentarily distracted.

"I mean that if humans would not accept things they were not willing to do, the world would be a much kinder, better place."

"Fuck" he moaned, finally sinking down onto the toy. His thighs were shaking and his head hung down.

"Good boy. You may relax your arms and stretch them if you need to." I ran my hand down the back of his head along his neck, then back up again and, then played with the longer hair up top. I loved his hair, it was useful not only for grabbing but because it was a way for me to bring him comfort. "How do you feel?"

"Good. Full. I was scared though."

"There was no reason to be. I chose it for you and am aware of what your body can and can not yet do."

"You're right Sir."

I know. I sighed. "Now, put your hands or forearms on the bar and move your feet to the next rung. Do whatever makes you comfortable and gives you the leverage you need to fuck yourself." He thought about arguing and that bothered me. Would this boy never learn? I picked up the tunnel and held it in my hand as he began to slowly rock. After I was convinced he was stretched enough I had him lift up. "On all fours in front of the coffee table. You're going to put on a show for me."

"Yes Sir."

I unfastened the belt and brought his toy with me, fastening it around the leg of the table and then I slipped the tunnel in place. "Now" I picked up the end of his lead and sat on the couch with my feet resting on the table. "Put on a show for me. You may not come." He took half of it quickly before slowly taking in the rest. Watching the large toy disappear into him made me wrap my fingers around my cock; I knew how good it would feel to be me instead. I could wait though, I had all the time I wanted. Knowing I could fuck him right now if I decided to made waiting bearable. I wanted him, but on my terms.

He made the most beautiful noise every time that toy bottomed out after a hard thrust and his rhythm was quick and steady. His head was hung down, his hair falling over his forehead as he worked. "So good Sir... So full... damn Sir... need." His voice was captivating and I wasn't sure how much longer I could wait.

"Continue." I had no idea how he would be able to take but I wanted to be prepared. I grabbed a can of poppers and a glove along with the thicker lube and a towel which I threw over my lap once I was seated again. "Come here Pet, over my lap." He walked almost clumsily up to me and I helped arrange him and gave him a pillow for under his head. "Are you comfortable?"

"Yes Sir."

"Cold?"

"A little, my feet." I tucked the blanket over his calves and feet and he smiled at me. "Are you going to spank me again?"

"No, I think your skin is a perfectly nice shade of bruised already. I'm going to make you safe word though, just stop me when you can't take it. I'm going to go slow and it may be uncomfortable at times but I'm not trying to hurt you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I think so. But what are you going to do?"

"What I want, always." I slid three fingers in and he moaned a gentle, satisfied hum. It was a good sign. I'd have to remove the tunnel before my thumb joined in our little game but for now it would help the process along. He was used to the feeling of it and it kept him nicely spread. I'd wanted this since the first day I had him bent over my exam table, to claim him completely. Today, if he could take it, he'd finally get put in his place. Maybe he'd realize how amazing he was and exactly where he belonged. I hoped this lesson would last him all week. Four slid in almost to my first knuckles before he tensed, an unhappy moan escaping his lips. "Okay, I'm not moving. You're good, you're okay."

"So much."

"I know Pet, I know. Just take a minute to get used to it, you can do it. Breathe." I couldn't believe how close he was and how sedately he was resting. He was calm and with the poppers, that's all I needed. "Lot's of others have had that gorgeous ass but none like this, have they? You're going to be mine, you want to give yourself to me, don't you? You're going to let me have you." I pulled out and removed the tunnel, happy to see that he didn't close back up tight. Three went back in easily and he didn't even flinch. We were ready, some of us more than others.