Ten

Friday night didn't work forChristopher this week and I wasn't willing to take him to the club with me on Saturday so Ollie had the crazy idea to invite Christopher to my weekly dinner with him and Kevin. He cleared it with Kevin but I really hadn't thought Christopher would be interested. However he had jumped at the chance and seemed genuinely pleased about the idea so I picked him up at 6:15.

He invited me in and I noticed the difference immediately. It wasn't perfect, it was far from it but my anxiety level was about half what it had been. There were four pillows on the couch and loveseat and four things on the coffee table. The fifth dining chair which was usually sitting in the corner was gone and that small change fixed the entire room. He was waiting for me to say something, he seemed to need praise. "It looks nice Pet. How are you?"

He was dressed nicely and neatly groomed and seemed pleased by my question. "I'm doing great Sir, I'm looking forward to seeing Ollie."

Good. "Let's go then if you're ready." He nodded and I helped him into his jacket and we were soon on our way. I had brought my weekly dinner contribution, a bottle of wine and it wasn't a long drive by city standards.

The evening went well. True to his word Christopher and Ollie ended up together talking and laughing and doing who knows what up in his room for a little while. Kevin and I talked like normal and when the boys had been gone about fifteen minutes I finally was bothered enough to ask. "What's the point of a date if he's not with me?"

Kevin smiled and leaned back. "I don't think he wants the dates so much as the normalcy, . He just needs non-scene time."

"Why?" Sex was fun. "The others didn't."

"Not from you, perhaps they were getting it somewhere else? Look, everyone is different Greg, you are a picture perfect example. If all the people in your life treated you the way they treat everyone else you'd have a much rougher time."

"But they do!" He looked at me, waiting. "Okay not you but don't act like I get a lot of special accommodations."

"Not as many as you need, certainly. You're right, you do most of the work and I didn't mean to minimize your efforts."

Thank you. "Thank you."

"Christopher seems happy, how are things?"

"You're not my counsellor, Kevin."

He chuckled, then sipped his coffee. "Got me there. Still, I'm glad to see it."

"He's come a long way. He's doing well."

"Never thought it would work if I'm being honest with you Greg. He was a newbie and you have very particular requirements and you seem so different but he is head over heels and I'm thinking you are too. You react when I say his name and you're listening for him now, aren't you? You're thinking about him."

"Of course I am, he's my responsibility."

"You keep telling yourself that."

They came prancing down the stairs then, Christopher with a paper bag in his hands. I could not have been more curious. "What's in the bag?"

"A surprise Sir."

"Show me."

"That would ruin the surprise. It's for Sunday."

I wanted to grab the bag and turn him over my knee for arguing but Kevin stepped in. "He's not really a fan of surprises, Christopher."

His face fell. "Oh, of course. I didn't think... I'm sorry Sir. Here you go." He handed me the bag but I didn't open it. If Ollie had approved it perhaps it was okay; he was well trained and knew me fairly well. It wasn't as if Christopher had come up with it on his own which would make the possibilities endless. "Very well, shall I leave it in the play room or do you need to take it home?" Kevin's mouth dropped open and it was almost worth the suspense.

"You could put it in the playroom Sir, if you approve?" he asked.

"Is this appropriate Ollie? Category?"

"Yes Sir Greg, it's clothing. Something cute we thought you might like to see Chris in."

"That's alright then. Are you ready to go Pet?"

*** *** ***

I was a ball of pent up sexual frustration by Sunday. He'd given me a blow job in the car on Thursday night but it had only made things worse, if that's possible. I'd seen an amazing show and seriously considered taking Peter into a private room last night but had deferred for some reason. I wanted to wait for Christopher. He could handle it and the release would be sweeter.

He arrived a bit early and I hoped he was as antsy as I was. At exactly noon I walked through the door and froze, taking a step backwards. I didn't know what to say. "Close your eyes." I walked around towards the front of him to make sure, I needed to examine him from all angles although I didn't want to see it at all.

He had. It was gone, all of it. His lovely hair that I used to guide him, to hold him, to comfort him. The strands that felt so good gripped between my fingers, holding me down to earth, the silk that fell across his forehead as I took him. Gone. He was shorn almost to his well-shaped scalp.