Sixteen

I was glad he was following behind me; seeing his shorn head for small periods of time was the best way for me to adjust to it. I had other things on my mind though, I was busy trying to decide which room to use. There were a few basic rooms, one with a swing, one with a cross and one oddly empty which I never quite understood. I guess if you needed to fit a LOT of people inside of it but... regardless I needed to decide. I considered putting him in the swing but decided to save it; tonight wasn't play, it was just me getting off. "Inside. Strip." I held the door open and he passed in front of me, then turned.

"Sir?"

I tensed, I didn't want to talk about anything right now. He knew what I wanted yet he was standing there, clothed. "What?"

"I thought we couldn't play if we were drinking."

"We're not playing Chris, I'm going to fuck you. You're not in danger. Strip." He looked at me warily but slipped his shirt over his head, then laid it on the chair before glancing at the open door. I tried to focus on his cuffs instead of his obstinance. "Continue."

"Yes Sir."

I walked around the small table, lifting the corners and slipping the risers underneath the legs to put him at the proper height. "Over the table" I demanded, grabbing his waist and turning him to put him in his place. I pushed down on his shoulders and he bent over. Close, but not quite enough. I lifted his thighs and pushed him forward a few inches so that his feet weren't on the ground. "Head down, face to the side Pet... good. We're going to leave that door open and hopefully, as soon as you start moaning, we'll have a few guests. I'm going to let them watch Pet, but you won't know who or how many are here, will you?"

He had goosebumps breaking out along his sides and when I traced his spine with my fingertips and smacked his ass lightly he jumped. "Sirrrr" he almost purred.

"Time to put on a show princess." I lubed the condom quickly and slid in; I'd needed him hours ago and wasn't going to wait any longer than necessary. I went slow, I knew he was a little nervous but other than the initial penetration he took me easily and stayed still and quiet. "Good boy."

"I'm so sorry about earlier Sir."

"Shhh, this isn't about that. This is my cock and your ass and me feeling good. That's all. Understood?"

"Yes Sir. Missed you." He didn't seem quite sure what to do with his hands. He gripped the edge of the table, then rubbed them over his head, then shot one to the side while the other rested under his forehead. I was still, only able to hold back because he was practically vibrating with need and it was beautiful and stole my focus.

He was still my Christopher, even without his gorgeous hair. He was the same needy, confusing, irritating, stubborn and miraculous boy. I was going to come as soon as I moved, I needed more time than that with him so I waited, trying to calm down.

"I want to spank you Pet." His ass squeezed around me in response and I dug my fingers into his cheeks, squeezing tight and leaving deep pink marks when I shifted them. I lifted him just a bit and let him fall back against me. The spanking would have bought me some time and been good for me but it would have to wait. I was far from drunk but Kevin's warning rang in my head and I knew his second time at the club couldn't be as bad as his first had been. "Later. First, you're mine."

His quick huffs and small pants melded with the moans in the back of his throat and as I took him hard he filled the small room with music. He was holding himself steady, taking every single inch I gave him. "Jesus Sir yes, please."

As our first visitors arrived, a trio of boys huddling outside the door, I urged him on. "What do you need Pet?"

"You. Fucked... Sir please."

I pulled almost the entire way out, teasing him and holding myself back from the ledge. "You can do better than that."

"Fill me up, use my ass please... wreck me. I need your cock, need to be fucked. I'm yours, please Sir." His voice was raspy but still sweet and I loved every word that came out of his mouth.

Ollie and Kevin had appeared, likely to check on Christopher but seemed satisfied with his response. It looked as though Kevin considered leaving but Ollie was more than happy to stay so they did. Good, I wanted Christopher to have an audience. I hadn't touched his cock and hoped he wouldn't spoil my surprise by coming without permission. I was too focused on my own orgasm to care too much and ran out of patience and time, coming hard. He laid still as I pulled out. "Would you like to come, Chris?"

"Yes Sir, if I... it's up to you Sir. I don't deserve it."

I pulled him back and onto his feet, then turned him to the side so he was facing the small crowd filling the hallway. He pressed back, as if to get away from them and turned his head. "Don't pretend to be shy, now. One hand in the air, one on your cock, face forward." I wrapped one arm around his chest and stepped even closer, his back colliding with my chest. "Make yourself come" I whispered into his ear, then slowly ran my other hand up towards his neck and placed it over his mouth. "Show them how good I make you feel."

He didn't wait or make me ask twice. His hand was flying back and forth and he moaned against my hand as I ran my tongue along the side of his neck. He had one finger in the air just as I'd showed him and when his hips started bucking against me and his breathing became short and halted I shifted my hand and covered his nose as well. I'd waited almost too long but I didn't want to take any chances with him tonight. He came less than fifteen seconds later, screaming his release and then getting hit with another wave as he took in a deep breath. "Sir, thank you Sir."

"Waiting." I didn't want him falling as I stepped away to close the door.