Three

He grunted and gasped as I slid in deep and if I had any intentions of going slowly before, which I didn't, they would have gone right out the window when his pleas met my ears. He was thrumming with power and I needed it, needed to recharge. I'd had him only days ago but it suddenly felt like months. "Daddy" he whimpered, stretching it into at least three syllables.

I pulled him upright against my chest, forcing myself to squat down a bit and slow my attack but I wanted him closer and he seemed to like being wrapped in my arms. I had one forearm around his pelvis and one arm slung around his chest, trapping his arms. He didn't fight me but his moans changed, they were higher and more urgent. "Miss me?"

I didn't give him much time to answer as I released him and pushed him back towards the bed. "Yes missed" he said, breaking his fall. I had no patience and pushed him further forward, one knee on the bed like I couldn't make up my mind and maybe I couldn't. The entire scene so far had been done on the fly so why not this too? "Fuck me Daddy" he begged, pulling me out of my head.

"You need this? Need to be used? I know and I'm going to handle you, don't worry." I hadn't needed much of a push and he'd given me a big one. "You just be a good boy and take it, there you go." I hoped I'd have time to get him off with me, I was really close and wasn't feeling exactly patient. His head flung back as I grabbed onto his cock and slid tightly along his length. He was perfect, really, such a nice cock and I enjoyed the feel of him in my hand.

"Yes... yes please... yes Daddy" and then he was tightening, his entire body more rigid and that perfect ass milking me for all it was worth as he came. It was all I needed and I shot hard, glad then for the balance my knee provided.

I pulled out and smacked his ass twice, once on each cheek. No reason not to warm him up now. "Relax." I took care of myself and sat, pulling at his arm until he was straddling my lap, facing me. He seemed surprised by the position but did as I asked. I needed to see his eyes, they always told me everything I needed to know. "Ready?" He just nodded quickly but I noticed that he had a hard time meeting my eyes. That was a change; I was usually the one with that particular issue. "Get your collar."

He didn't have to even leave the bed for it and returned quickly, resuming his position back up on my lap. I fastened it for him and gave the lead a small tug to gage his reaction. He bit his lip and smiled at me and I knew he was ready now. Such a good boy. "Are you going to spank me Daddy?"

"Mmhmm, I think you need it, don't you?"

He was making grabby hands as they rested on his thighs but staying still. "I like when you touch me."

"Do you like this?" I asked, pinching a nipple hard enough to get his attention. "Or what about this?" I forced his head back, his hair in my clenched fist.

"Yes, I like it Sir, all of it" he answered, his voice breathless from the position his throat was in. The last bit of tension was leaving his body, I felt his thighs relax their grip and saw his shoulders drop. I knew it was important, needing his collar instead of being in the play enough to go along with me. Perhaps the play was a crutch he no longer needed or it could have been Friday night in the car blurring lines he needed put back into place.

I would have to find out later because either way, he was ready now. "You know where I want you. Lay right across my lap where you belong." Once he was in position I closed my eyes briefly before opening them to take in the sight before me. I didn't often put boys over my lap, honestly, but I loved doing it with him. His body was perfect for it and he always reacted well, it probably felt safe for him. Most subs didn't want too much safe and I'd been told once by a sub that this position seemed ridiculously cute and almost silly instead of sexy, but it worked for Christopher and that was all that mattered right now.

He hummed as my hands trailed down his thighs and then up over his ass. My palm smoothed across his lower back, then down over the other cheek and thigh before going back up. I smacked each cheek lightly twice, then caressed him once more. He stretched his legs out, pointing his toes and then relaxed again. "So good Sir."

"You'll safe word if you need to, when you need to?"

"Yes Sir, you don't have to remind me."

He got two swift swats for that. "I will until I know you will use it."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir. May I have another Sir?"

Of course he could. "Where did you learn that?"

"Ollie Sir. Is it okay?"

He probably could have asked me if I had Lilliputians in my office and I would have mumbled the same answer. "Mmhmm" I spanked him hard then, until my hand hurt and I switched to the other and then back again. Until he squirmed and then gave up and just lay there and took it. Until my vision blurred and the pain my hands finally broke through the cloud. Until I was spent, physically and mentally. Until my brain smoothed over all it's rough edges and was quiet.