Two

***Oh, daddy kink trigger warning.  This book is so rough and crazy though, I'm not sure triggers are needed but just in case....

Christopher was right on time and waiting in position at noon when I stepped into the Den.  He was freshly shaved and wearing his cuffs and the collar and I couldn't help myself, my lip curled in a half-smile.  So far, so good.  "Hello Pet."

"Good morning Sir" he answered happily yet his tone was soft and demure.  It was perfect and he didn't seem to be quite as nervous as he'd been the last few times.  Part of me bristled at that but no, I didn't truly want him nervous and my reaction was only due to the kiss. 

I realized at that moment that I had fully intended to make him pay for it, to pay me back as it were.  And that was wrong.  Very wrong.  He was not to be punished at all and certainly not for something I had done.  I paused mid-step and had to rethink my entire plan for today.  The paddle wouldn't do even though he had agreed to it in his paperwork.  He would find little pleasure in it and as much as I needed to let go I also wanted him with me mentally and physically.  Me hating date night was enough, he shouldn't hate Sundays.

I needed a solution and quickly.  I needed him in good headspace and ready and willing to accept as much as I could dish out.  I needed to know he was okay so that I could shut off and let my brain slip into peacefulness.  I needed a physical exertion and a power rush with a willing boy who was with me every step of the way.  "Chris?"

"Yes Sir?"

I removed his collar and he looked at me curiously.  "Get in bed for daddy."

I watched his cock twitch as he stood, his tongue working his lips like a piece of cotton candy.  If he needed something in that mouth I could definitely think of something a bit more satisfying.

"Is it going to be like last time Daddy?" he asked and I'm pretty sure he meant 'Please Sir make it like last time.'

I remembered it perfectly, he'd come on my leg when I'd spanked him and I wanted him back over my lap desperately.  It was the night I'd realized he had more potential than I'd previously thought.  He'd taken more than I would have imagined, gleefully and willingly, and he would do it again.  I could relax, he'd be able to handle me as long as I didn't go too much further.  Now, what to do to him first.  "That depends on you Chris.  Be a good boy and we'll both have fun."

"Yes Daddy."  He was stretched out long on the bed, his hands underneath his head but when I walked closer he curled onto his side and made himself small.  He didn't need to do it for me, I didn't have a daddy kink but he sure did and if it added to his play I was fine with it.

I was glad I was in soft pants because peeling myself out of jeans when this hard isn't something sexy to watch.  "Come here, I have something for you."  I pushed my pants down and stepped out of them, grabbing Christopher's hair and guiding him towards my cock.  "Lick it, I want to see how much you can fit in your mouth.  Can you do that for daddy?"

"I... I can try."  He stuck his tongue out and worked it slowly up my shaft, darting left and right and swirling around the base of my tip before pressing against my slit.

"Open up, let me in that warm little mouth of yours" I coaxed, then held his head steady with both hands and drilled into his mouth until his eyes were watering and still it wasn't quite enough, no, he had to give up fighting.  He didn't push against me though, he didn't touch me and that made me give him a quick break.  "That's what dirty little boys want, isn't it?"

He looked up at me with his damp brown eyes wide, his mouth hanging open as he gasped for air.  He was stunning.

"Tell me you want more Chrissy, be a good boy."

He swallowed, following a script that was being written in his head.  I could wait, this time.  "Daddy?  I want to be a good boy but I'm not, am I?  I'm a bad boy, look at me."  He glanced down at his cock and I smiled.  Oh he was so much fun.

"You're right, look how hard you are.  That's NOT what happens to good boys when they get face-fucked.  I would spank you but I KNOW that won't work, will it?  You'll spray all over my leg if I paddle you until you're red.  You like getting spanked, don't you?"

"It hurts Daddy, but I like it too.  It makes me feel better."

In more ways than one.  "I know, I know.  Don't worry though, I know exactly what you need.  I know what little sluts and their fuckholes need more than anything and you do too, don't you?"

"Your cock Daddy?  Are you gonna do it like last time?"

"I'm going to fuck you until we take care of your little problem and my big one.  Turn around, put that ass over here and beg me."

"But it hurts" he whines, turning.

"I know, but getting fucked is a gift and I want you to beg for it.  You know you want this you little whore, I know you've been wanting it ever since I split you open before.  You've been thinking about it and touching yourself, haven't you?  You need that little hole filled so damn bad."  The packet is already ripped open and I'm tensing as I roll the condom on.  I'm so damn hard that I may explode as soon as I'm inside him.  Thankfully it's early and there will be plenty of chances later to play with him, to fuck him senseless, to show him who he belongs to.