Twenty One

I like to think that I have reaped the benefits of a lot of hard work and have acquired quite a bit of restraint. Every now and then though, even I slip. I had barely closed the door behind us before I told him to strip and once I had my shirt off I decided that he wasn't going quite fast enough so I helped him. Belt, yanked out in one long tug. Pants and adorable red boxer briefs got pushed down together and I stepped onto the fabric so that he could step out of them. He stood there, naked and biting his lip and then sank into waiting. "Good boy." His eyes flicked up but then he ducked his head again so I let it slide. I unbuckled my pants and slid them down, barely managing to hide the groan as I righted myself again.

"Sir?"

His eyes were up again and he looked concerned. Perhaps I hadn't muffled my discomfort as well as I had hoped. "I'm fine unless you have a question?" I stretched my arms above my head before letting them fall slowly.

"You look amazing Sir. I mean you always do but... sorry. But you didn't sound good."

"I've been doubling up at the gym in an effort to blow off a little steam. I overdid it apparently so I'll have to take a few days off unfortunately. But you will be here Sunday, yes?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good." I looked around, trying to decide where to take him and exactly how. Honestly, I didn't care. I needed my cock in that ass and I didn't give a damn about the details. "Feet on the floor, forearms on the dining table Pet." He was probably too short though and I didn't feel like bending too much. "Nevermind, come with me." I led him towards the bar and patted the seat of the tall stool. Climb up forwards, hug the back. I helped him get his knees up on the cushion and they spread naturally against the arm rests. These had been chosen carefully and once again they were worth every penny. I ran my cock along the crack of his ass. "Perfect. Now, since you gave me the impression that I make you do things you don't want to, you're going to tell me exactly what you want right now."

"I want you to fuck me Sir" he answered immediately.

After wearing a plug he was going to feel amazing and was more than ready for anything I could dish out in my current state. "Are you sure?"

"Please Sir, yes, please."

"How?" I asked. "Want me gentle?" I asked, my hands kneading softly into his shoulders. I had no intention of actually doing it but he didn't want it that way either so I was safe. Still, he had about three seconds to answer before I sank into him. I decided not to wait and slipped inside, forcing myself to hold back. Two gentle thrusts before I pulled back out and he moaned at me.

"Hard, please Sir. Fuck me like you mean it. Like you missed me, like you need me."

"Those things are all true Pet" I said and then I fucked him hard and fast. I don't think I lasted more than three minutes but damn did the release feel good. Every one of his moans was music to my ears and I wished it was Sunday so I would have time to do him again. "You're welcome to get a shower before you go" I said, helping him down off his perch.

"Sir?" he asked, picking up his clothes. "I don't know if I should offer but if a massage would help I'd be happy to give you one. If you'd like." He was a bit nervous but looked as if he truly wanted to.

I looked at his thin arms and general stature, then at his face before leaning over to pick up my pants. I'd had no intention of taking him up on his offer until I tried to stand back up and my entire back spasmed and locked. "It's fine to offer, Pet." I looked at the clock and decided we had time. "I'm going to take a quick shower and will meet you in the Den in ten minutes." The hot water would hopefully relax me and I certainly didn't have to worry about him doing any further damage to my sore muscles. Perhaps it would help me sleep.

I adjusted the shower head to 'beat me to death' and let it pulverize my back a few minutes once I was clean. I didn't want him to wait so I dried quickly and slipped into some sweatpants. He was standing in the middle of the room with a towel wrapped around him as I opened the door.

"I wasn't sure if I should get dressed because you took the collar off earlier so I wasn't..."

"I don't want you to be cold Pet. Thank you for waiting and asking, you may put on your boxers and shirt." I was impressed that he had thought about it, perhaps he could do this after all. Kevin's words rang through my head; he needed training and socialization. I pulled some cream out of the drawer and handed it to him before I climbed onto the bed and lay on my stomach, a position I hadn't been in for almost a year. I don't know if it was my general soreness or something else but the bed felt hard as a rock. I briefly considered moving into to my room and then gasped at the thought. I didn't like the direction my thoughts had gone in or how easily they had done so.