Seven

"Have you ever used poppers, Pet?"

"No.  I mean I've seen them on porn and stuff but... is it safe?"

"Yes Pet, just do it when I tell you, okay?  I think you might need a little help the first time."

"Oh god Sir you're going to.. Jesus.  Um, I don't know--"

"You're all tense, you were fine three seconds ago before you knew.  Stop listening to your brain until I can shut it up.  You're going to love this."  My free hand stroked down his spine, then slipped underneath him to find his cock.  He lifted just enough for me and then settled down once he was clasped in my grip.  "Let me fill you up."

"Jesus Sir.  You keep talking like that and I'm going to let you."

"Oh you're going to let me either way but I have a feeling you'll be begging soon.  I should tape this so you can hear yourself later.  You're going to fly, Pet."  I pulled back just a tad, letting him relax a bit.  "Go ahead and take two sniffs."

He fumbled at first but got the first one in and then the second soon after.  "Ooh, weird.... nice.  Tastes a little funny."

"You won't notice it soon."  All my attention was focused on him, on reading his body better than he could.  I listened to him breathe, saw his shoulder twitch, felt him relax around my hand.  "Good, there you go, just relax."  He was so close but this had to be good for him.  "One more Pet.  Just need to get in and then we'll wean you off of them so you can come.  You'll want to feel this."  I grasped his lead with my free hand and pulled it tight, his collar spinning around and tilting his neck back towards me.

"Sir" he moaned and it wasn't a plea, at least not of that kind.  He loved it.

"I'm going to take you now, own you Pet."  I pressed forward and he moaned deep in his chest but didn't fight or tense.  "Going to give you what you need, what you've been begging me for.  You want this, don't you ?  Going to be my little puppet."  The irony of the words pup and pet didn't allude me.  Two things he'd fought so hard against in the beginning were something he needed, that we both needed.  He groaned as I slid in, to my wrist, then started mumbling.

"Geeze fuck Jesus fuck fuck fuck god.  You're... fuck... fuck."

"Shhh, I'm not moving.  Staying right here."  I released my grip on his lead and found his cock again, half soft from the poppers.

"I can't... believe... shit.  Puppet.  I'm... Jesus you're... fuck."  His words varied from slurred to almost pointedly sharp as he slipped in and out of the waves.

"Or perhaps I could call you poppet, is that to your liking?  Do you like it better than PUP--- pet?" I asked, stressing to him the syllables, the words within the word.  "Once more poppet, going to blow your mind now.  Hit them."  Once he had I started moving slowly, a symphony of his moans echoing around the room.  "We could go with the simpler 'Doll.'  You are my doll, aren't you?  Going to play with you.  Do exactly what I want to this gorgeous ass."

"Sir, poppet... doll.  I like.  Fuck Sir that's... god damn I... I can't but.... fuck Sir."

I gave a quick twist, my knuckles zipping across his prostate and he let out a loud 'aaaah' that made my cock throb.  "Like that Doll?  I can do such amazing things to you.  Gonna wreck this gorgeous ass, you need this don't you?"  I was moving slow and he was feeling every single twitch, every centimeter.  His mouth was hanging open but nothing was coming out, he had spaced and it was lovely.  "Tell me what you want."

"Don't stop.  Please.  More... Sir please.... fuck"

"You sound beautiful.  You look beautiful too."  I reapplied lube to the next two inches of my forearm and pushed gently.  "There you go, take it Doll, take what you need."  I pulled out then to take a good look at him and he growled in displeasure.

"No no no no" he chanted.  "Please?  Please?"

"Ask me, you know what I want to hear."

"Wreck my ass Sir, please.  Own me, take it.  I need you, need it.  Need.  Yours.  Yours."

I slipped back in, a bit easier this time than the first but now that some of the poppers had worn off he was far from finished.  The noise he made as I pushed my knuckles in made me pull out and do it again.  He couldn't decide whether he wanted it again or to yell at me but he kept quiet and I repaid him by pushing hard against his spot until he squealed.  I kept at it until he was incoherently blissed out, his words turning into nothing but spaced out bits of moans.  I wanted to do this all night.

I gave his prostate a rest and pushed in deeper and his eyes flew open.  "More, more yes fuck... stretch me open... fuck Sir yes... god yes.  I need... I want more" and he held the poppers up, asking.  "More and more.  Need."

"The poppers make you want more Doll, it's a vicious cycle.  No more if you want to come.  You want that, don't you?  Want to come with my fist in your ass?"

"Yes yes god I'll die.  Fuck I'll die.  Don't stop, please."

I was flicking my thumb across the tip of his cock now, then stroking him hard.  I rolled him just a bit to his side, sliding down into the couch to help hold him steady.  It gave me more room to work him and soon his arms were pushing at my hands, trying to stop me.

"I can't... I can't.... too much.... Sir no"

"Never too much Doll, never.  You're going to come so hard you see stars.  You're going to need this again, you'll crave it.  You never forget the first time, it's fucking addictive."  My hand was flying and one last twist of my knuckles had him screaming as he bucked against me, every muscle in his body contracting.

He lay there a few moments and didn't make a sound until I slowly pulled my hand out.  "Oh god, oh god.  You... you..."  He pulled forward on the couch, leaving my lap and curling into a ball.