"Do then even have conversations?" I wondered out loud remember that they only time I could place them together was then they were doing it.

 "Right. Damon mentioned you get a little judgy" Enzo stated reminding me he was in the room. I shook my head I rolled my eyes.

"Then again.. He also said you had a thing for accents" he said as he slid closer to me on the couch. I whooshed and I was gone, pounding on the door to the Mikaelson mansion hope Rebekah was finally home. She opened the door "Caroline hi."

"Are you alone? I need some girl time" I asked interrupting her. She nodded her head yes and moved so I could enter the house. We sat in the parlor drinking hot tea.

 "Caroline you know you don't have to knock every time you come over this will always be your home."

 "Yeah. I know I just didn't want interrupt any Matt time."

 "He's at work. Now what do you want to talk about?"

 "I was just hanging out with Damon and Enzo. Elena had come for a botty call with Damon, so I was alone with Enzo and he made a move on me. He slid closer to me on the couch and said that he had heard I had a thing for accents. I'm sick of everyone pushing me toward him, pointing out his similarity to to. him"

  "He is similar?" She asked with her eyebrow raised.

"Kinda to the Klaus they knew yes but to the people who got to see all of him he was nothing like him. Enzo pretends to be this badass who does whatever he wants, kills for fun but that not the true him he actually really kind, helpful. He even broke Stefan's hand once when he made me cry. Ironically, he's recently become one of the more stable people in my life." Bekah looked into my eyes and said Caroline you are going to answered my question completely honesty. "Do you have romantic feeling for Enzo?"

"No..Wait did you just compel me? What the hell Bekah?"

"I'm sorry but I knew if you did have feelings for him you wouldn't have told me because of.... my brother." We didn't say his name much at least not around every time I heard it I broke down. I knew she was right. "Rebekah do you think I'm crazy for holding out for him to somehow to come back to me?"

"No, but if you wanted to move on I wouldn't blame you either."

"I couldn't even if I wanted to. Not one night has gone by since he was taken that I don't dream of him. I couldn't be with one person and dreaming of another, I also couldn't make someone my second choice I know how that hurts." 

    The next day we had been looking at store fronts for our shop and decided to go into the Grill to so she could see Matt and so we could have lunch. We sat at the bar an ordered when Enzo and Damon walked in and sat at a table. Bekah stood up I grabbed her arm. "No I need to do this." I shrugged my shoulders and look back at matt we both knew that she wasn't unstoppable when she had her mind set on something. "Enzo I heard you tried to make a move on Caroline last night."

 "About time" Damon said leaning back into this seat curious to see where this was going to go.

"Jealous? Getting sick of the day walker?" Enzo question waving at Matt.

 "Just being a good friend to Caroline you see when my brother finds out you were making passes at his girl he will break your neck? Caroline seems to be fond of your friendship and I'm just trying to spare her the loss of another friend."

 "Ok dear. When your brother comes back we can both prove our love to the gorgeous Caroline and let her chose."

"You want to battle my brother for her affection? OK but don't say I didn't warn you." when she walked away Damon looked at Enzo shaking his head. "What mate?"

 "They've blood shared like three times."

"Wow three? That sex must have been crazy" Enzo stated. I let out a little giggle considering we had not had sex; everyone assumed we did since we'd spent a few nights together. Bekah looked at me a giggled cuz she also knew that it had not happened.

 "I'm not worried about it anyway, he's not coming back. I just need to wait for her to be ready to date again."

 I looked down and back at Rebekah "Care let's get out of here." I think that's all the major things that has hap.. Knock knock hold on someone is at the door. "Yes?" The door opened and Elijah walked in "Any?" I started to ask and he just shook his head no.

 "Caroline what are you doing in here?"

 "I'm talking to Klaus hoping where ever he is he know I haven't forgotten" I answered embarrassed getting off of Klaus's bed. We had a small little dinner catching Elijah up on our lives since he'd been gone for five months.

      I went home and change in to Klaus Henley that was so tattered now being I wore it every night for two years. I turned off the lights and closed my eyes. I loved going to sleeping for the last 730 nights I had dreamed of him. Dreaming about our first official date at our picnic in the wood when everything goes white and sitting in front of me in a chair was Niklaus. Something was different this wasn't a dream it felt to real. I ran to him jumping on his lap kissing him more passionately than I ever had before. He kissed me back up weakly like he had no strength. Then he lightly bit my neck. I looked at him surprised that he bit me know what it could have done to me if he used his wolf teeth. An angelic voice told me "Save him. He is your, go get him." I sprung up in my bed shocked and sadden that it was a dream. I went into the bathroom getting ready for another day and notice that there were two little dark circles on my neck. He bit me just enough to leave a small mark so I knew it wasn't a dream. Right there everything came to me I knew where he was and how to wake him up.