She then approached her friend who was still smiling. "Wow! This must be a miracle! You're here early!" She giggled.

"Yeah," Yeojin rubbed the nape of her neck. "Guess I am."

"What happened? Did some fairy finally knock some senses into you?" Sunhee laughed before she instantly stopped at a thought. "Oh wait! Or did something happen between you and...," she glanced around before leaning closer to Yeojin and whispered, "Kris? Did you guys fight again?"

Yeojin was evidently taken aback. "Ye? Uhmm...," she lowered her gaze and bit her lower lip. She could feel heat rising on her cheeks as she remembered what happened last night.

"Wait a minute," Sunhee tilted her head to get a better look at her friend who was avoiding her gaze. "You're blushing," she pointed out. "Why?"

"Huh?" Yeojin met her gaze, but soon look down again. Ugh! Why am I even feeling this way? She mentally slapped herself. And is it just me or is the room getting hotter by every second?

Sunhee suddenly bursted into fits of giggles.

"What?" Yeojin asked raising her brows.

"You're feeling hot, huh?" Sunhee chuckled.

Wait, did I just say that out loud?

"You know what? On second thought, I think I better not listen to what happened between the two of you. I assume something happened last night?" Sunhee giggled again, giving Yeojin a knowing look which Yeojin did not appreciate at all.

"Whatever you're thinking," Yeojin rolled her eyes, "it's not that, okay?!"

"Fine. Whatever. I don't need enlightenment on your marriage life," Sunhee said in a whisper and grinned. "By the way, wasn't that your friend from the running club awhile ago? What's his name again? Jong... Jong... Ah! Jongdae?" Yeojin nodded. "What was he doing here?"

"You'll know." Yeojin answered with a smile.

"Oh! And Jin, I think you need to tell Lin about you and Sehun. She seemed dejected when she knew about it the other day, you know."

"Right." Yeojin suddenly felt guilty. It wasn't that she disregarded Lin as her best friend. She just didn't think that whatever she had with Sehun actually mattered. "I'll tell her about it later. Right now, I need to sleep and you're disturbing me," she leaned on her folded arms again.

"Ooh~ A night of lack of sleep, huh?" Sunhee teased her.

"Shut up!"

Sunhee giggled and walked to her seat.

It was finally time for lunch. The classes went by in a blur (most likely because his mind was in that exact state: blur). And the fact that he had a joint class with the guy with cat-like smile didn't help at all. Sehun had been boring a hole on the guy's head with his stare while the guy was laughing at his friend's joke, oblivious to the death glare he was receiving.

Some time between the classes, Sehun had concluded that his unexplainable boiling rage was not because of jealousy, but because he was annoyed by the fact that the guy was deliberately ignoring his words. He was sure he told the guy to stay away from Yeojin before. So that must be the reason right?

Sehun looked to the left and right and finally spotted Yeojin and Sunhee queuing for their lunch. They were just casually talking and laughing when from the corner of his eyes, he caught the sight of the same cat guy approaching Yeojin. He was hiding something behind his back, and Sehun caught sight of a chocolate bar.