"Why can't you see these things? Why can't you just quit all of this crying and whining? Why can't you stop throwing tempter tantrums like a child when things don't go as planned or things start to get rough or challenging? Tell me Deianira, because I sure in the hell don't understand." He yells furiously.

"Adrian please just send-"

"No!" He hollers. The intensity of his refusal sent chills down my spine, and even forced Franco to drop his smug, nonchalant attitude. Things were really serious, it was like the encounter in the woods all over again.

"You said you wouldn't keep me here against my will. Well now I'm ready to leave." I tried hard to be firm and strong as I looked into his eyes once more, but the power he was radiating was starting to force me into submission.

"And you promised me that you would never give up. I didn't say I would send you home whenever you felt like it. I didn't promise to let you run away from me and this competition as soon as it starts to get challenging. But you made a promise to me, and I'm not going to let you break it."

He was right. I did promise him that in my interview, and I never really was the person to go back in promises. I just...I didn't want to deal with this anymore.

My eyes watered, and I knew it was only a matter of seconds before the waterworks bsgan. Ugh! I hated all this emotional crap! It just wasn't me. Adrian had stood and walked over to me and gripped my hips tightly, and roughly pulled me into him. Making me smack into his strong body, and look up at him since he now towered over me.

"Adrian please!" I beg.

"No." He shakes his head.

"I'm begging you. Just let me go." I squirm in his arms, trying to slip out of his hold but it was no use.

"Franco? Dellanira? Can you step outside for a moment?" He says as he looks over his shoulder to the two bodies I was beginning to forget were there. They both nodded before quickly exiting the room.

"Adrian-" He cut me off with the best kiss I've had yet. It was rough and full of an animalistic passion that drove me wild. He cupped my butt before squeezing it and sliding his hands down to my thighs so he could lift me up and set me onto the desk.

I couldn't think, and I definitely couldn't speak since Adrian had managed to give a new meaning to being tongue tied. Without thinking, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. In that moment, I had wanted every single part of him more than anything. For a moment, there was nothing but me and him and I was savoring every second of it.

His left hand found the elastic holding my ponytail while his right slid under my shirt earning a moan. His fingers raked through my hair until he got a good handful and gripped it causing slight pain but an even greater pleasure. He pulled my hair back, exposing my neck so he could trail hot kisses down my neck - biting and nibbling on the sensitive areas.

I never thought I'd like it rough.

Our moment of hot, animalistic, intimacy ended as Franco knocked on the door. "Adrian? You have 15 minutes before you have to meet your panel and the coaches."

A low growl escaped his lips as he stopped kissing me and let go of my hair. "Alright." He says.

Now we were surrounded by a quiet air that allowed us to hear the faintest of sounds. Like our shallow breaths, or the sound of our racing heartbeats. I kept my mouth closed, not knowing what to say.

"I'm not letting you go Deianira. He may have left you. He may have given up on you and he may have been stupid enough to not claim or make you his, but I am not him. I recognize a good woman when I see one, and I know good girls are hard to come by. There is no way in hell I'm going to let you slip away from me. I'm not going to be satisfied until I have you completely."

I stayed silent taking in the intense passion that seemed to radiate of of Adrian. Oddly enough, I was kind of turned on by this little...well whatever this was. However it made me realize that there was no way I would be getting out of this. But honestly....I wasn't sure if I even wanted to.

Damn my indesiveness! Why can't I make a decision and stick with it! One minute I'm ready to go and the next minute I want to stay! My thoughts and emotions are nothing but confusing, and now that I think of it, I can understand why everyone is so frustrated with me. But was I really wrong for wanting to protect myself from being hurt again? Was I wrong for trying to stick by my mate? Was it wrong to not want to pursue something that's pushing me so hard?

I just didn't know what to do at this point and the thought made me want to cry.