Chapter 32

♡ Deianira ♡

The next morning I woke up to the sound of a blow dryer and people talking. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as I sat up and looked towards the vanities where the girls were getting ready.

"Cousin Keira called me this morning, she wanted me to tell you to call her back as soon as you get the chance. I have her number." Deianira says as she straightened the last strand of curly hair she held between her fingers.

"Alright." I say in my raspy morning voice. I climbed out of bed and quickly went in the bathroom to get ready for the day. Then it hit me. I had several people I could invite to the event! I had both Keira, who loves me to death, and Ruby, who I missed dearly.

While Dellanira was busy doing my hair I took a look at my information regarding the Tournament Week. According to the packet, there were a limited number of VIP seats available that were set aside for the Alpha family, their guests, as well as the guests of the court members and their Escorts. So we each got the chance to bring 8 people to sit in the VIP area while the others could join the general public. I was safe since I only needed maybe about three seats.

I called my cousin Keira back and she nearly screamed. "Hey!"

"Hi, Keira, how's it goin'?" I ask.

"It's going great, oh my gosh I have so much to tell you! Rogan and I just finished moving in and I absolutely love my job and this place is amazing!" She says without even bothering to breath in between.

She was just that excited.

"Oh my gosh! I totally forgot that you were joining this pack! Aww, I'm so happy for you this place is so amazing!" I smiled and waved to Brooklyn, who was already heading downstairs for breakfast.

"I know! Girl, I've been meaning to see you but I can't get past the air tight security guarding the Resort." She says. I heard her gasp, and let out a moan. I could only guess what was going on. Well, that was until I heard the sound of kissing in her background that confirmed my suspicions.

"I can only imagine, but look we need to meet up soon. I wanted to ask if you and Rogan wanted to come see me this week in the Tournament. Oh and by the way, tell him I said hi."

"Hey Nira," he says smoothly.

"Oh damn, well hey Rogan. I should've guessed you were that close." I could hear him and Keira laugh.

"Look, we'd love to come. Rogan can take off maybe two days, and so can I but I won't be able to go all week hun. Well, maybe we can. What time does it start?"

"Well since it's a tournament it's broken up. You can stay all day or you can come for the final game or whatever that starts at 7." I answer as I looked at the schedule.

"Okay, well my off days are Sundays, and I get off at 5. So I should be able to make it to most of the final events. And Rogan can go on Saturday, so I'll just take off that day too. That works right?" I hear her crunch down on something so I assume she was eating breakfast.

"Yeah, that's perfect. Thank you so much Kay."

"No problem hun. I'll talk to you again soon. You're ass better call me later. I want to talk to you about this whole Selection thing."

"Sure thing Kay. Talk to you soon."

I sighed happily as I hung up the phone. Two days in a row I had recieved some good news, hopefully I'd be able to continue living in good times. Next I texted Ruby, and asked her if she could take off a for a week to come and see me. She was excited about coming, but was afraid of not being able to afford it so I'd decided to put it on the Alpha's tab. I mean hey, I hadn't used it for anything else and what was a few hundred dollars to someone who acted like a dollar was worth a penny.