Chapter 26

Deianira ♡

Today was Sunday, and the seventh day of training. Most girls decided to sleep in because we didn't have classes this morning while others decided they were going to only do a few hours of training later in the day. However, I wasn't going to waste time socializing and sleeping in when I had so much work do.

I opened the golden double doors that led into the dining area. Lined along the wall in an L- shape was an all you can eat buffet. I had gotten there so early that they had just set up and would be serving in the next 10 minutes. So while I waited, I decided to discuss training with Franco.

"So, what's on today's agenda?" He asked.

"I thought I'd do some softball, soccer, and football practice, along with a two mile run and an hour weight lifting session." I looked at it all typed into my calendar schedule for today. "Since I don't have class I have about two hours to fill in."

"Go to the spa." Franco suggests. I couldn't help but snort, but when I looked at him I could see he was completely serious.

"Franco seriously? The spa?"

"Look, you've been putting your body through a lot this week. You need to treat your body. Have a mudbath. Get a massage. Do whatever you need to do to rejuvenate your body. If you don't you won't have enough strength and energy to get through the rest of your training. "

"I guess you're right. Is that what you did during your training?"

"Sort of. I was rarely able to get a professional massage but whenever I got the chance to rest I would take a nap and drink a lot of water to hydrate myself. We only had 5 free hours a week at the Academy."

"5 free hours?" I repeated.

"Yeah, free hours were times when we could rest, write letters to our families or Skype them, or just relax and pass the time with leisure activities like tv or pool. Each unit gets to vote on how they will divide up the hours during the week day so we decided to only have two free hours on Wednesday, and three free hours on Sunday. The rest of our time was pretty much spent in training, besides meal times and sleeping hours."

"Wow, that's kind of crazy. Sigma training is intense. I don't know how you got through it." I patted Franco on the back and he laughed.

"Neither do I." He admitted.

We stood up and got our breakfast, and to my surprise three other girls decided to join us. One was Marilyn, who was dressed in her workout clothes; black spandex shorts, a sports bra, and white sketchers. The other was my new roommate Brooklyn, a pretty petite blonde with blue eyes, freckles, and killer smile. She was also prepared to workout in her shorts, a tank top, and her black Addidas. Then there was Caitlyn, a tall somewhat muscular she-jock with long light brown hair, almond shaped brown eyes, and a thin scar on her left cheek that didn't take away from her raw beauty.

All three of them decided they would train with me today since they figured they could all benefit from my rigorous schedule.

"Whatever you're doing is seriously working, because I could already see the definition building up in your arms Deianira," Brooklyn commented as she squeezed my arms. I laughed as I thought of how Adrian tried to flex his arms to prove that Channing Tatum "had nothing on him." Oh god, I missed him and my heart is telling me that I shouldn't. I haven't spoken to him in days, and I guess it was because he was busy flirting and hanging around the other girls or maybe it was because he just wanted to give me the space he think I needed.