Artist part 2

Mini series: Artist part 2

The next morning you were more excited then anything. Last night you sketched even more ideas listening to her music and dissecting each word in the songs. It's like you were infatuated with her creation and the way she created it. You dressed in a light blue t-shirt with black jeans ripped at the knee. Leaving your apartment you grabbed your bookbag and the black bomber jacket. As you walked down the hallway your neighbor came out the same time you did and smiled. Her name was Ann and she was a very sweet lady. You never hear her complain or anything she was always quiet and nice she even made you pastries when you moved in. You smiled and pressed the elevator button to go down. She smiled back and blushed as if she had a crush. You didn't look into the signs cause you seen he boyfriend before.

"Hi, I was just thinking if you could do me a piece of artwork for my wall" she asked smiling while walking into the elevator.

"What type of painting you looking for?" You asked walking behind her.

"I want a big landscape and lots of pastel colors in the sky and mountains and grass, little flowers too" she explained motioning with her hands.

"Wow, sounds vivid but I can do it" you giggled and accepted the project.

"Great, how much because I was thinking 16 hundred or more?" She looked into her purse.

"No, it wouldn't be that much" you said "I haven't even thought of the materials and how big is the area your trying to cover"

"Oh come tonight and I will show you" she smiled closing her bag.

"Okay, tonight is 8 good?" You asked

"Yes of course" she smiled walking out the elevator. Her blonde curls bounced as she walked away wearing a tight skirt and dressy top. Ann always looked like a million dollars when you just didn't look up to par. You rushed towards the garage where your car was parked and hurried in. The building was full of people standing and waiting. You walked through the crowds of people to the elevator. As you enter the people start rushing in behind you. Soon the elevator was packed and squished of people.

"Fuck" you mumbled as two tall men stepped back pushing you back. As soon you got off on your floor it was a mad house papers in the air yelling and screaming.

"Look take the day off" your manager said "we have a big order and you already have the Halsey project"

"Oh no she backed out" you explained "I can help"

"No she didn't they called this morning go to this address and bring paint" she read and handed you the address. You waited for the elevator while texting Halsey.

You: hey, why am I meeting at this abandoned warehouse?
Halsey: ...

You entered the elevator laughing. You put your phone away and walked fast to your car. You were even more excited for what was waiting in the warehouse. As you threw your bookbag in the back of your car. Driving down the street to the warehouse. You walked up to the warehouse knocking on the door.

A/n
Thank you for
amazing comments
Your votes mean so much!
I want to thank you for 3k reads that is a lot of people and I wanted to thank all of you for giving me your time to read what I write.

I love you all so mych💕