Artist Part 3

Mini series

When you knocked no one answered so you banged on it. Still nothing happened you walked around the warehouse in the gravel trying not to slip. You see a window open by the fire safety ladder. You jumped up pulling the old rusted ladder down and climbed up to the window. While fitting yourself into the window you see inside the warehouse you were standing on old seats. The place was a theater before and now was just left here. Walking down the isle to the look down. Voices came from under you.

"I hope she like" Ashley said. "I really like her"

"Look she working for you I don't know why you need to flirt with her." Another voice said.

"She not just a flirt or a groupie or anything she is simply amazing and deserved recognition with some love" Ashley said a little harsh to the person. "And if your not going to like it..."

"Aghh!" You scream as the balcony breaks from  being old and unkept. You grab on to the curtain why the it crumbs to the lower level.

"Y/n!" Ashley yelled looking at you while you hold on for life.

"Help" you squealed as the curtain start to rip.

"Slowly grab the railing and slide down the pole next to the curtain" she yelled. You did what she said and slid down the pole.

"Hi" you mumbled dusting the dust off of you.

"Your a pretty good pole dancer spinning like that" she smirked grabbing your hand. She guided you to the place she set up. There was canvas stretched on the floor like a big mat. Two full containers of paint and a basket like a picnic.

"So what exactly are we doing" you asked trying to put the puzzle together.

"Well I know your a creative person and wanted to see what two creative people can do together" she grinned sitting on the canvas.

"Oh and have fun too" she smirked winking at you.

"Art and chill?" You asked.

"Yeah, you can call it that" she laughed and shrugged her shoulders. She opened a tub of paint and grabbed a brush. You watched her as she paint a mountain and flowers. Then she moved to another area and used blue paint. She looked up at you a couple of times and soon she painted you.

"Woah, your amazing at this you made me look better" you said sitting on your knees looking over the painting of you.

"Nah, I like you in person better" she said giving a small grin.

"Oh, I brought you some more things" you said excited grabbing your bag pulling a sketchbook you filled for her. "I made more ideas while listening to your album"

"Oh, you did" she sighed looking at the sketchbook.

"Um, is there something wrong" you asked looking at her frown.

"No, it's just I don't want to talk about work" she said pushing the sketchbook towed as you.

"I thought you wanted me to meet you here for more because my boss said that you wanted to" you asked looking confused.

"No, I called because I wanted time with you" she sighed picking at the canvas.

"Wait what? You had me come here literally hurt myslwf from up there to come and not discuss what you want. My boss told me you never cancelled you stayed" you started to stand up looking over her.

"I didn't because I wanted to see you" she raised her voice. She looked up at you frowning.

"I need to be at work making money and paying my bills I can't be slacking. If you wanted to spend time we could of done it on the weekend or tonight" you growled stuffed your bookbag with the sketchbook.

"Stop, I'm leaving tomorrow and I wanted to be with you for tonight" she said standing up watching you.

"You think I'm going to be your one night thing but Im not. I am not doing that and I'm not a groupie and you playing with my job and my heart is wrong and that's sick." You said grabbing your bag and walking towards the door.

"No, wait please" she yelled. " fuck y/n"

You walked back to your car hurrying to drive off. A few tears left your eyes as you drive down the busy road. As you drive into the garage parkway you sat there crying. A knock was on your door. You rolled down your window.

"Y/n, is everything alright" Ann asked you.

"Yeah, just stupid emotions" you said wiping your face.

"It's alright to cry helps a lot with stress relief and when your feeling down" she smiled opening your car door.

"Thank you" you nodded to her.

"Your welcome and I will see you tonight right" she asked touching your shoulder.

"Yeah" you said sniffing.

"Get your fucking hands off her" Ashley yelled across the parking lot. You were shocked to see her and so was Ann. "Get away"

A/n
Cliff hanger

Why is Halsey yelling?
Does she know who Ann is?
Who Ann really is?
What do think of Halsey yelling at Ann?
Do you have questions?
You can answer on comments!💕