Gang

WARNING: Halsey is not in a gang and G-eazy isn't in one either so don't take this and use it as a reference to them being in gangs. Alright.

Sitting in a smoke infested environment waiting on your girlfriend to come out the room you wanted to leave this place. You seen people with bruises and stab wombs coming from the room she was in. You sat next to a man who looked middle age trembling of fright.

"Sir are you okay?" You asked him turning your attention to him.

"Aren't you scared I have a family and I didn't sell the quota so now either I get hurt or killed" he explained almost crying.

"Wait you sell drugs?" You asked him confused. Ashley told you that she worked with a company that take cares of wounded homeless people.

"Yeah, don't you? Why are sitting here not scared of what's going to happen to you" he said looking at you surprised at your response.

"Manning, it's your turn" a guy that was buff and large. He grabbed him by his arm yanking him to walk. The guy you were talking to looked back at you in fear. As the door opened you tried to peek in to see what's happening. Thirty minutes passed and you guess his name was Manning left crying and thanking the men.

"Are you okay?" You asked him as he was leaving.

"They had mercy on me" he said waking towards the door. "Good luck"

"Sweets lets go" the bulky guy said grabbing you arm.

"Hey, don't grab me" you said trying to yank from him.

"Look it's the easy way or hard way tootsie" he said pulling face to face with him. You didn't answer him but walked with him towards the room. As you enter he pushes you to sit in a chair and someone strapped you on to the chair. "Some girl here sir"

"Who?" G-eazy said turning the dimmed lights on. Ashley was standing next to him with her back turned to a drawer. The other girl smirked at you while holding a large knife. "Um Ashley I think you have visitor"

"What G?" Ashley said annoyed turning around  to face you. She was holding a bag of coke as she looked up at you. "What the fuck"

"Yeah, what the fuck! I'm strapped to a seat and dragged in here for no reason" you said raising your voice angry. "You lied to me Ashley"

"Let her go I need to talk to her" Ashley said putting the coke back in the drawer. You were released from the chair and soon as you speed out of the warehouse to a bus stop since Ashley drove you guys here. "Y/n wait!"

"Why did you lie? I didn't know you were a drug dealer!" You yelled holding your forehead stopping from running. You started to cry because you didn't know how dangerous her job was and you could even be killed if she crossed anyone in this gang.

"Y/n, breathe baby. I'm sorry for lying to you." She said trying to hold you. You pushed her away waking closer to the bus stop. "Listen the less you know the better"

"I rather not even know you" you yelled stoping under the bus cover.

"You don't mean that I wouldn't put you in harms way" she said taking your hand in hers.

"I know but you lied to me and your in something very dangerous. Do you know how torn I'm going to be if I get news you were killed?" You said turning to face her.

"I understand you worry about me but I'm fine. I will take you home right now" Ashley said tugging you to her as she walk you back to the warehouse. You climbed into her car and lock the doors as she goes back in to get her purse. You seen a group of people running into the building with guns. Ducking low watching what was happening you heard fires of the gun and cried silently hoping Ashley was okay. You seen G-easy being dragged out with a bag on his head. He was tossed into a van and the men with purple bandanas hurried into the car drive away quickly. You got out the car running into the warehouse calling for Ashley. You seen the body guards laying on the ground with blood everywhere. As running around you seen the room Ashley usually go into. Opening the door the girl who held a knife most of time was dead. She was missing her knife from her hand. Looking around behind the desk for the knife someone grabs you and pull you behind the drawer from earlier.

"Ashley?" You asked into the dark.

"Yeah, babe" she said back turning lights on. She was hiding in a money vault with tons of money. "Here put this in the book bag"

"We can't take this" you said scared.

"Look Y/n, we have to go I made sure to document half of this so I have some left. G-eazy planned this he going on the good side of town and I can have a new start with you. We need some money then we can get out of here. I already got a house in California our things are there already. We take half and leave babe,I want our happy ending" she said kissing you softly. You kissed back and sighed.

"Fine,let's do this" you said picking up stacks of money. You but the book bag on and walk out to the area where the girl body laid.

"It's fine G-eazy are friends with the police but did you touch anything in case?" She asked you.

"Yeah this door knob" you pointed to knob. She too a lighter bring it over the knob. Then slipping her hand in a thick glove. She picked up the dead girl hand and rubbed it all over the knob.

"Okay , let's go through the back" Ashley whispered.

"Ashley the car in the front" you said waking closely behind her avoiding blood puddles.

"Oh that it's G-Eazy car don't worry" she said pushing her back on the door to open it. Ashley and you walked for while to her car.

"Ash, what happened" you asked pacing your self to her walking speed.

"G-eazy called in his people who was selling and gave them money telling them to do better in their life also to fake old wounds or fake scares so no one thinks he was weak. Then his assistant was planning on killing him. I was the mole in their group even tho Dani was cute but crazy." She explained walking next to you.

"You thought she was cute" you said a bit jealous.

"Your sexy baby and plus she was crazy. When she sold for us she wouldn't give us the full amount of money. She would take it to buy heroin.  Okay, anyways with G-eazy knew and went to the police. His brother is the chief of our city police and knows about the business G-eazy run. So when he went he had some of this friends from up state to kill his assistants. He left me because he knew I wanted out once I found you. So he let me have half of his sales and the rest is police officers who come by to clean the mess up." She explained taking a turn into a valley.

"Ash, where are we going?" You asked walking behind her.

"Here baby" she aid opening the doors of the ranger rover . Tossing the bookbags in the back you slide into the front of the car. Hoping that this is the right way in life.

A/n

Remember guys follow me on frangipanecraze
On Instagram!

There also is a part 2 of this.