Cheating Part 1

You and Ashley has been dating for 2 years now. You were very excited about tonight because it was Ashley's and yours 2nd anniversary.You were dressed up and ready. You wee setting up the dinner table and cooked for the celebration of being together. The kitchen was set and ready. You decided to call Ashley.

"Hello" Ashley yawned and said dryly.

"Hey babe are you excited" you said with a peppy voice.

"Excited for what" she said confused.

"Your lying right" you were astonished of her not knowing.

"Why would I lie to you baby" she giggled into the phone.

"Ashley it is 10:00 at night and I was very ready for our 2nd fucking anniversary" you sighed loud getting angry.

"Oh shit, baby I'm on my way, I'm so sorry" she said sounding like she was walking.

"Ashley ..." you said before you heard another voice from phone.

"Ash, baby why are you leaving what about round 2 and 3 like you promised"

"Are fucking kidding me right now, Ashley" you said slamming a plate in the counter. The plate shattered and broken pieces flew everywhere.

"Y/n it's just...aw fuck" Ashley stumbled with words. "I'm on my way home now"

"No don't rush cause I'm not going to be here waiting that other girl is" you said hurrying up the steps. "Oh and fuck you"

"No wait let me explain" Ashley said trying to get you not to hang up.

"Well, all the explaining isn't necessary" you pulled a duffle bag and stuffed most of the objects you owned and then zipped the bag. "Because I won't ever be seeing you again"

"I love you" Ashley said softly and you really thought she meant it until realization she just cheated on you.

"Wow, you should get a acting career I actually almost believed it for a second there" you sarcastically laughed. The duffel you had was packed and you grabbed your purse and walked out the house. Opening the door of your car slamming stuff into it mad and angry you threw your phone on the ground letting it shatter. You had silent tears running down your face and you sighed wiping your face.

"Y/n" Ashley said pulling up into the driveway and hurried to you comfort you.

"You make me sick" you said yelling pushing her away. Waking into the house to grab the gift you got her. "You see this I spent my savings on it"

"We can work this out y/n" she tried reasoning with you.

"No, it's fucking rings a fucking promise ring and now there is nothing to promise" you said opening the package.

"Y/n please let's try and be friends I can't just let you go" she touched your arm. You walked away and sat on the couch looking at the rings. Tears came like rain you could stop.

"If you can't let me go why did you cheat on me" you whispered.

"I just wanted to be intimate and you never seemed like that person to want to have sex" she sat next to rubbing her neck.

"You assumed wrong I thought you just never had time and you were always busy" you sniffing and wiping your face.

"I'm sorry I will pay you back your savings" she said "I will do anything for you to be happy again"

"Then leave me alone I never want to see you again" you said holding the rings in a fist and walked out.

Three years later will you still change your mind ?

A/n
I'm having a schedule for more imagines during my Christmas break !! And I'm also happy cause I don't have the same classes next semester too.
Part is coming next Wednesday
Hope you having an awesome week💕💕