Kissing Ass

Ashley was almost done with touring and she soon have her break and writing time. Personally you wished she stayed home with you but she literally partied every night and came home at 8A.M in the morning. The time she comes in is when your leaving to go to work so you can afford to live in California with her without using her money. This behavior kept happening over and over for a month since she been partying.

"Ash, we need to talk" you said as she was getting ready to leave the house tonight again.

"Yeah, babe hurry" She said rushing while she fixed her hair and dress.

"I'm really tired of this partying behavior everyday. I understand if you miss your friends and crew but I am here too. You don't even invite me to anything its like I'm your little house wife while you have all the fun and in the morning when I'm leaving for work you come in drunk off your ass. I be late to work trying to help you and then you go and repeat again and again" You explained sighing out of frustration. She looked and sighed with little saying anything.

"So?" You asked looking at her wondering what she is going to say.

"I have to go" she sighed. Walking out the door to ignore the argument that could been created. You rolled your eyes sitting on the couch planning on not helping her the next day. Hours passed and Ashley hasn't came home yet and you soon got exhausted for waiting up for her. Dragging your feet up the stairs while you and Ashley puppy pips runs behind you. Reaching your bed falling face down you hear Ashley coming in making racket.

"Ashley, Why are you making Donny but noise?" You yelled st her downstairs.

"Sorry babe" she yelled up.

"You have no right for cute names right now" you yelled back at her sighing in frustration.

"But baby" she dragged out while yelling up to you.

"No" you said back quickly.

"Petal please come down I miss you" She said softly but loud enough for you to hear. Ashley knew the pet names to call you that would make you feel warmth from the pit of your stomach and your knees weak. She used it when she wanted you in bed or when you were upset with her for something. You sighed with a smile on your face knowing you can't never stay mad long enough with her. Rolling over on your back looking up to meet Ashley laying on top of you. She snuggled into your neck kissing lightly trying to win you over.

"Not working Ashley" you chuckled.

"Please petal, I have an surprise" She whispered kissing your jaw.

"Fine" you gave in to her smothering you. She pulled you out the bed almost dragging you down the stairs. Sitting on the couch a big bear with roses and choclate. A card laying on the coffee table in front of it. "Oh Ashley"

"I need to make it up to you anyways. I been terrible person lately and I want to make it up to you" she hugged you from behind.

"I can never stay mad at you" you said weakly laying your head on her shoulder.

"I love you for loving me too" she giggled.

"Your complicated" you said lightly pinching her hand on your waist.

A/N

It's Halloween time
means binge watching Tim Burton!

I'm think a good Tim burton inspired series?

Since it Halloween!

Tell me your favorite Halloween movie or favorite Tim burton movie!