Artsit Part 7

Mini Series

Three weeks laters Ashley has went back on tour hasn't tried making contact with you. She used some of your ideas during her tour and she has had people email you for more. Since you have been doing well with sells and rented a exhibit for your a black and white painting series you created to present. Hoping all prints and some originals get sold today.

"Fuck" you said trying not to rip your canvas. You carried three of them to exhibit hanging them with the help of the employees. Your first very own exhibit and presenting your works to over a thousand people.

"Well I see someone who is happy with her outcome in life" Ann said walking my in her white stilettos. Her white dress hugging her body and a black blazer. She got close to you and kissed your cheek leaving a red lipstick emoting.

"Okay you can stop I have things to do" you said walking past her to a cart that held more of your works.

"Walking away from your sponsor isn't very professional for a upcoming artist" she walked behind you.

"Look what do you want I want complete peace and enjoy my accomplishments" you sighed turning around to face her.

"I want to support you and buy a painting" she sighed smiling and holding your hands " your a talented person and I believe you can make it. You don't need someone to drag you down"

"Ashley didn't drag me down I barely knew her I wished I know more about her. She is a nice person I don't understand why but she felt like I lied and betrayed her. What is going between you two?" You asked crossing your arms over your chest.

"fine, a long time ago Ashley was a small cute pea I could stick my fork in. Over the years of being friends turned into more than friends. Her fame grew and all of sudden she be came a pearl and I couldn't stick my fork in her anymore. I lost control on her she left made music be came bugger then ever." Ann explained picking at her lips.

"You probably pushed her over board  like your trying to do me" you said angry. " I'm not going to let you do that to me instead of beaching a pearl in going to become a ball of titanium"

"I like that a head strong girl. She riding a bike and then there is a rock she hits and fly off the bike eating gravel from the dirty road she once lived on" Ann stated walking away from you with a bounce. You rolled your eyes hanging more pictures up. There was a drink stand out side the exhibit you can see through. Looking up seeing a group of men in black suits with drinks staring at you and the works your hanging up. Ann was in the middle of them eyeing you up and down. She smirked and winked at you.

-8:00pm -
You wore a black dress that had lace around the top and A lined at the bottom.

Watching as the people poured into the exhibit with whispering and pictures

Watching as the people poured into the exhibit with whispering and pictures. You were excited for bids and meeting other artist also. A waiter brought you a drink and a note.

I'm instrested in the hallway painting meet by it please. X