Personal space

Personal space

You where sitting on the bus at Ashley's concert waiting for to come back. You seen a little book with Ashely's handwriting on it saying personal. You picked it up and your gut said read it but your mind say leave it alone.

"What harm could it be" you whispered to yourself. You say back on the mini couch on the bus and opened the book.

Wednesday

Today was very event full not just Promo and performing. Y/n had just got her first tattoo and I drew it for her was a star and a quote. A fan had peach color hair that looked pretty cool maybe that's my next color. I'm excited to work on my new album even though my album literally came out 4 months ago. Later that day y/n made a comment about me being intimate with Justin. It's was just a performance I don't understand how it can hurt her feelings. I think sometimes she can be a control freak and bossy with me . She just petty and can be clingy too. Sometimes when she is around I feel a little embarrassed in public ,she is not much of a talker but she could at least not be so awkward with my friends. I have to put up with anyways. I still love her though.

-Ashley

"Wow" you whispered and closed the book losing interest in reading it. All of sudden a sickening to the pit of your stomach. You probably could hear your heart shatter with the entry she wrote.

New plan become careless and distance, she needs personal space I will get be her personal space. You kept repeating in your head over and over. You went to the extra bunk bed and made it up for you to sleep on. After three hours you were ready for bed and soon as you climbed to the bunk bed the bus door opened.

"That was a really good show the crowd was so attentive with me" Ashley said talking to her manager.

"Yup, pretty amazing like every show" her manager said chuckling as sitting on the mini couch.

"I'm really tired now, I'm heading to bed" Ashley said as you turned your back to the walk way. "Oh, y/n are you hiding from me" she sang walking into the dark room. You didn't answer her. Closing your eyes tight trying to hold your tears in from missing cuddling her after each show. "Are you here and in here or here" she said in a playful tone looking for you. "Y/n where are and I'm not playing anymore I miss you"

"Ashley, she is sleep up there" her friend Jenna walked in pointing towards you.

"Why is up there" Ashley said climbing up the bunks to her bed at the top. "She didn't even get in my bunk she got in the empty bunk. You think she mad at me?"

"No, Ash she just probably wanted you to get good rest" Jenna said getting into her bunk.

"Good sleep is with her though" Ashley sighed laying back on her bunk mattress. After a couple of hours you where still thinking about what you read and the sentences was running over and over like you kept reading it in your head.  You turned over and looked at Ashley sleeping figure.

"Y/n, are you sleep" Ashley loudly whispered. You hurried and shut your eyes slowing down your breathing. You didn't answer and heard a heave sigh.

———next morning———

You were already sitting at a diner with the crew for Badlands tour. The ticket you bought to go back home. You would leave while Ashley was on stage to the airport to catch your flight. The table was long and full of people, you sat with The band Flor and other stage crew people. Ashley was in the front with her friends from the town she was going to perform tonight. The eggs on your plate wasn't very appetizing and your coffee was cold. You felt sick the same feeling from reading Ashley's journal. You soon thought that reading it was the worse idea you ever had. It was kind of easy for you avoiding her with her getting up early and being surrounded with crowds of people. You just walked a couple feet away from her.

"Okay everyone today schedule is 5 promo performances and interviews for mrs Halsey here and her team make up, others who she needs. Rest is heading to the arena to set up for tonight." He manager announced. You waited until Ashley left with the other people in the front. You stayed with the stage crew and watched as they put up the stage. Your phone vibrated as you pulled out of your pocket.
The call id was Ashley if you didn't answer she would become over protective.

"Hello" you answered with a soft voice.

"Where are you, you didn't come with me why?" She fussed at you for not coming.

"I wasn't feeling good that's all" you said trying to convince her.

"Oh, but still should of been with me I miss you. Last night you didn't even cuddle with me after the show." She whined through the phone. You couldn't help by smile at how cute she is when pouting.

"Sorry" you said trying to find the words to explain. She sighed loud enough to hear.

"I want to see you and talk I feel your so distant from you. I'm on my way right now" she said sound no like she closed some doors.

"Ashley,lets be reasonable your career matters more than me you need to stay there and spread your music." You said rushing to stop her.

"No career is ... okay alright I have to go see you tonight. Love you" she said hanging up. You sighed loudly and walked to a near cafe. You say there for a while  reading and thinking. A group of girls came into the shop loud and excited. Then you realized that the show was about to start in 30 minutes. You rushes out the cafe and quickly made your way to the arena and two security guards stopped you.

"Sorry ma'am doors closed" he said glaring at me.

"Please I have a backstage pass" you sighed your purse. "Fuck"

"Looks like no pass nice try" he said. You walked around the arena to bus and seen Ashley's manager.

"Anthony!" You yelled he stopped and looked at you.

"Y/n what are doing out here" he questioned while opening the gate.

"I lost track of time and didn't come back until now and I lost my pass too" you said while walking with him to the bus.

"Ashley is looking for you " he said opening the arena doors. "But she is already of stage, are you coming?"

"No, something came up a home some have to catch a flight" you lied to him.

"Well okay I will let Ashley know" he said pulling the door closed. You rushed into the bus and grabbed all your clothes and stuffed it into your luggage. Then you heard a door slam.

"Y/n, are really trying to avoid me" Ashley yelled at you. "It's really irritating and I hate this distant thing"

"You wanted it and I'm giving it to you" you started grow angry and raised your voice.

"What in world would make you want me to do this" she yelled louder and came closer to you.

"Your journal your fucking journal I'm sorry for invading your personal space but that was so rude and hurtful" you screamed at her and pulling your luggage up.

"Oh, y/n I'm sorry it's just my feelings at the time I enjoy you very much" she hugged you.

"No, I'm sorry for reading it and it's your personal feelings I just went and made it public. I'm sorry for being too clingy and being jealous of Justin being able to touch you like that. I'm sorry for being bossy also I will work on it" you apologized holding her tight.

"Will you stay and cuddle with me after the show" she asked.

"Of course" you said before you kissed her nose.

A/n
If you have any request I'm open and this is my longest imagine ever and I'm posting another for thanksgiving too.

Thank you