Surprise Baby ,it's Christmas!

Christmas eve

"Are you sure Ashley?" You asked  bitting your nails and worrying.

"Yup, I will swing into my parents house then I will be home babe" she explained trying to calm your nerves.

"Okay, now I'm really excited" you said getting hyped for her finally coming home.

"Me too and plus I have 2 Christmas presents for you" she chuckled. "Oh and one of them is going to pleasure both of us"

"Ashley, if you get a two sided dildo your going to be left on the door step" you laughed.

"Damn, you guessed it" she laughed.

"Goodbye, Ashley" you smirked acting like your going to hang up.

"Baby, wait I'm just kidding" she hurried explaining herself before you hung up.

"I know I was playing with you" you sighed smiling. "I miss you"

"I miss you too and our baby girl too" she said humming.

"Maxi doesn't miss you she fills in your spot in our bed" you giggled knowing she will get upset.

"Maxi, she will be sleeping outside she messes with you" Ashley smirked.

"What she actually softer than you too" you rubbed Maxi head.

"Ugh, your making it worse for your self" Ashley growled.

"What are you going to do then if your in New York and I'm in California?" You smirked knowing she is getting frustrated.

"You never know, but baby I have to go my mom just pulled up see you tomorrow morning" she said "and I love you"

"Love you too, bye" you said smiling. As you hung up you looked at Maxi and she looked at you with puppy eyes. "Ashley will be home soon now we have to clean"

"Shit, this place is a mess" you said while getting up and picked up the Christmas ornament boxes and the package for the lights. You carried the empty containers to the closet and put it away. The house was soon spotless and maxi was sleep in front of the Christmas tree. You texted Ashley that you hope for her safe and you loved her.

Christmas Day.

You woke up looking around from the couch and hoping you would get surprised by Ashley. Then you walked into your bedroom and she wasn't there either. Your phone started to ring it was Ashley.

"Hello, do I need to come pick you up" you asked excited grabbing your car keys.

"No, actually they closed all flights cause of the weather I will be there after Christmas" she said sad. "I'm sorry baby"

"Oh it's okay" you sighed ready to cry.

"I'm going to head back to my parents house now" she said knowing you weren't happy about it. "Baby, you okay"

"Yeah, I will see you tomorrow" you said talking a deep breathe so you don't cry.

"I love you" she whispered.

"Yeah, me too bye" you said hanging up and soon as you dropped your keys you cried. Maxi whined rubbed against your legs. You turned off the Christmas tree and texted all your family members Merry Christmas. Maxi followed you into your bed and started to sob really loud. Maxi begin to howl and you shushed her.

10:00pm

You heard a sound from downstairs and you soon got scared. Ashley left you a medal bat in case someone would brake in. Maxi was barking and growling. You walked down the stairs without the lights on so the burglar couldn't see you. Then you heard Ashley voice.

"Maxi stop I have surprise y/n" she whispered. Then you stopped in your footsteps and Ashely had turned on the Christmas tree she was standing by it with a bow on her head. You couldn't help but smile she was wearing a Santa clause lingerie.

"Ashley?" You said couldn't believe what your were seeing.

"Surprise, it's Christmas baby and I'm your present you could do anything you want to do with." She said seductively winking.

"Your actually here" you ran and hugged her.

"I wanted to surprise you baby and I'm sorry if I made you cry" she hugged you back tight kissing your cheek.

"It was worth the wait" you said smiling leaning your head against her forehead.

"I missed you so much" she whispers to you. Then she leaned in and kissed you passionately holding you tight with one hand and the other holding your cheek.

"Ashley, I want you to open your present" you said bending down to pick up her present.

"I don't want that right now I want you" she growled and smacked your butt.

"Ash" you squealed rubbing your bottom.

"Common on baby upstairs we go" she said pulling you upstairs.

"What about the presents?" You asked.

"We are opening presents but I think I'm going to be your  favorite one to open" she winked and pulled on the bed. "Merry Christmas baby"

A/n
I don't know why I did this to myself, but anyways I hoped you enjoy!!

Thank you for reading💙