Sailor moon

"Wake up, baby" Ashley said whispering and rubbing your back.

"Hmm, no" you mumbled turning over. She soon started kissing your cheek leaving saliva behind. She knows how much you think it's gross. "Fine I'm up"

"Good, because I made breakfast for you" she said smirking at you.

"What's for breakfast then" you asked wiping the spit off your face. You walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom to wash your face.

"It's a surprise" she yelled from the hallway. You were done washing your face and freshening up. You walked downstairs and entered the kitchen. You looked at the set table with moon shaped pancakes and sausage cut into a star shape. Basically the whole meal was like a solar system.

"I'm not trying to be rude but what's with the moon shaped pancakes" you asked sitting down.

"Well, today is Sunday and we usually it would just be a lazy day. Last time you got to pick and now it's my turn." She said cutting her pancakes.

"Let me guess you want to watch sailor moon" you said rolling your eyes.

"I didn't think you would of noticed or even knew what I was talking about." She said stopped eating and looked at you amazed.

"I'm not stupid, moon shaped pancakes, star shaped sausages, even the shirt you are wearing is sailor moon, the books piled in our room. You been planning this since Monday with the little moon and hearts emoji you text me after each text. I know Ashley what you want I pay attention to you. Its kinda offensive how you think I don't know something that's right in front of me." You said pointing out each thing that you listed and crossing your arms. You glared at her for making such an unreasonable comment.

"Y/n, I'm sorry it's just I thought you hated the series and I wanted you to see the perks of watching it. I know what I said was wrong I shouldn't have questioned you cause we have been together for one year and I'm just so sorry. But bright side we can cuddle all day" Ashley said trying to win you over. She got up and sat in your lap.

"Not today" you said moving Ashley from your lap. You got up and went upstairs to your bedroom. You wanted into the bathroom taking off your over size shirt and your underwear. The shower was steaming and ready for you to get in. You got into the shower sighing las you started to rub your body with the towel. Soon two hands wrapped and you and hugged you close.

"I'm sorry about this morning and I don't like it when you get upset. " she held you tighter.

"It's not working" you smirked letting the water run down your face.

"Baby, please forgive me I know you know me and I know you know how much I love sailor moon. I love you more than sailor moon" she said kissing your neck.

"Can you repeat the last sentence again" you smirked and turned around.

"I love you more than sailor moon" she whispered.

"Louder" you said laughing.

"Ugh, fine, I love you y/full/n more than sailor moon and my yeezy clothes and shoes and whatever else I like" she said yelling and then pulled you into a tight kiss.

"I forgive you and the pancakes were good too" you said kissing her nose giggling.

"Well, what are we waiting for lets go watch us some sailor moon" she laughed and smacking your naked butt.

"Ashley, stop that hurt" you rubbed your bottom and pouted.

"I'm sorry, I will kiss it for you" she went to bend down.

"No, it's fine" you said hurrying out the shower. Soon you and Ashley wore underwear and oversized shirts with moon shaped pancakes and popcorn watching the sailormoon.