Artist Part 6

Mini series

Thinking how your life could change by one choice. You were about to open the door to your apartment but the thought of having your own work paste and making double the money. Walking towards Ann's door knocking, she answered and smirked as she opened the door wide.

"I see you are back! I expect because my offer for your own side company" Ann said closing her door behind her.
"Sit down enjoy your stay"

"If I do get my own company I want my own rules" you demanded.

" okay, I'm fine with that not a problem just I want 10% what you make" she said pouring two glasses of wine.
"Does Ashley know about this?"

"No, I haven't and I don't want her to know" you mumbled. Ann handed you a glass of wine.

"Why not? She your girlfriend right?" She chuckled sipping her wine.

"You know for someone who looks completely innocent you surely is one hell of creeper" you said smelling the wine and placing it on the counter. She moved in front of you making you back up to her counter top.

"I like people like you so secretive yet so trusting" she smiled kissing your cheek.

"okay, then it's time for me to go" you said nervously slipping away from her to her door. "I will expect an email for when I'm signing my papers for this deal"

"I will call is better" she said smiled and winked at you. "See you later"

"Bye" you said opening the door of her apartment. Turning around to face Ashley almost kissing her. " hi, Ash what are you doing out here."

"Well, you weren't back and I worried but seeing walk into her house I wondered" she said rolling her eyes and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Sorry, I...wanted to um" you mumbled trying to think of a lie.

"She gave a deal and better then your original job because she owns your company that you used to work for" Ashley sighed rolling her eyes.

"Um..." you said astonished.

"Your like her dummy and I bet you weren't going to tell me either" she yelled angry. "I fucking can't believe this"

"Ashley wait" you said walking behind her.

"You don't trust me do you?" Ashley asked you crying.

"I don't understand why this has to do with trust" you asked stopping to face her.

"You weren't going to tell me about you have a raise and having your art company" she explained wiping her face.

"I didn't want to hurt you" you said holding Ashley's hand.

"Hurt me! Lying isn't hurting or even being secretive? If it is I'm fucking crazy" she yelled getting closer.

"We barely know each other we literally just met. You don't have to know everything I do your not my girlfriend or even dating me. You like me and that's all you said never asked me, something worked up isn't really  necessary." You yelled getting upset.

"Okay, I let you live your company name life since I don't know you" she said softly walking away.

Sometimes letting someone go is best. Well you hope so.

A/n

Happy Tuesday!!💕