First date

First date

"This croissant taste so good how do you pick the perfect brunch cafe to eat at?" You exclaimed at how good the food was.

"I actually know a lot about California" Ashley said sipping out of her coffee cup. Outside the cafe on the balcony was a beautiful scenery of the ocean and sand. You where so astonished by the scene and of course the girl sitting in front of you.

" I know this is complete off our topic ,but I have a question?" You said a bit nervous. Ashley put her cup down and slid her chair closer to the table to have her full attention.

"I'm listening, babe" Ashley said propping her elbows under her chin to listen.

"What exactly got you interested in me?" I said fumbling with my nails. You sighed and started to mumble. " I mean like why am interesting to you because to me I'm  a total dork. I understand that if  you don't..."

"No, I enjoy your company you are a very bright person . I think your very interesting to me." She giggled at your face turning red.

"Oh" You blushed.

"Overall this is the best brunch I had with someone so into croissants" she laughed at you covering my face.

"This is embarrassing" You mumble as you begin to laugh with her.