Make up intern

Halsey had an red carpet appearance and Lottie wanted you to do Halsey make up since she didn't feel so good. You say patiently waiting for her to show up. As she took a long time to come into Lottie and yours hotel room for you to do her make up, you checked each and every brush to make sure they are clean. Halsey walked in and snuck up behind you as you had a eye shadow palette in your hand.

"Boo" she yelled scaring. You turned around to face her and screamed dropping the eyeshadow palette on the floor. The eyeshadow went everywhere and the palette was in two. You hurried to pick it up. Halsey didn't know how serious this was you could possibly lose your intern job. "Oh sorry I didn't know you were holding something"

"I'm going to get fired for this" you mumbled while tears ran down your cheeks.

"No, I will tell Lottie I did it" she bent down rubbed your back.

"She wouldn't believe you" you said putting your back against the wall.

"What do you mean" Halsey asked looking at the shadow at the ground.

"When I first started I broke her favorite mascara to here favorite concealer I have butter fingers" you said wiping your tears from your cheek.

"What the hell is this? (Y/n)! What the fuck did you do" she yelled scaring you.

"It was me who did this and I was playing around to much" Halsey said standing up to face Lottie.

"Hmm, why should I believe you because ms butterfingers here tend to break my things?" Lottie question Halsey.

"Look I did it and we make mistakes loosen up a bit Lottie" Halsey said sitting in her make up chair. You didn't do Halsey's  make up actually you cleaned the floor of eyeshadow up and ordered a new one. When Halsey left she looked back at you and winked. You didn't think much of it as you finish cleaning.

"You were saved" Lottie said sitting on the bed scrolling through her phone. "But did she really break my eyeshadow?"

"I was setting up your things to use for her and I opened the eyeshadow palette. She snuck in and scared me and I accidentally dropped it" you explain sitting on the corner of the hotel bed with your head in your hands.

"Hmm, it seems like both of you were guilty but I can relate to Halsey scaring you. She does to me all the time but now I'm use of it" Lottie chuckled at how upset you were about it. "Stop stressing relax I'm not going to fire you. You have great talent that could be used in the future"

"Thank you" you said smiling at Lottie.

A few hours pasted you went down in lobby to grab a snack from the vending machine room. You opened the door and looked at the first machine for something good to eat. You turned around then your back slammed against the vending machine. Halsey had you pinned against the vending machine she smirked at you as you look confused.

"What are you doing?" You asked her. She didn't answer but started kissing you softly. You pushed her back a little and held her shoulders. "I can get fired for this it's enough of me breaking things"

"Sorry, but I have a serious crush on you when you were crying I just wanted to cuddle you and kiss you. I didn't want you to feel the way you did when your dropped the make up. " she said taking your hands from her shoulder and holding them in her hands kissing them.

"That's sweet of you to take the blame and care about me" you said pulling her in a hug.

"Let me take you on a date" she asked holding your hand.

"We can call it hanging out" you winked at her as she laughed at your joke.

A/n
The Instagram name for updates are : frangipanecraze

So guys can you please follow ?
If so thank you💙✨

3/4 updates left for today🙌