Cheating Part 2

Recap:
"I'm sorry I will pay you back your savings" she said "I will do anything for you to be happy again"

"Then leave me alone I never want to see you again" you said holding the rings in a fist and walked out.

Three years later will you still change your mind ?

-———>

You were walking down Target in the chips section picking up some Cheetos and plain potato chips.

"Yeah, what type do want" you heard a familiar voice.

"Fuck" you mumbled trying to turn the other way but an old wine was right behind you with her cart. "Excuse me ma'am"

"You can wait just a moment I'm trying to choose young hipster" she said harsh glaring at you. You smiled and waited turning your back to the voice that's coming closer.

"Y/n" she whispered loudly. You didn't turn around you ignored her. Being Ashley she going to go right in front of your face and see if it's you. "Y/n you didn't hear me I was calling you"

"Well, hello then Ashley" I hummed and gave a small smile.

"You still hate me don't you?" she asked putting her phone in her pocket. You looked at her looking up and down her body thinking how much you miss her.

"No, I don't hate you anymore" you sighed.

"Good, let's have lunch together then" she asked nervously.

"Okay, but I have to finish grocery shopping" you said pushing your cart in front of the old lady and getting a growl from the lady. Ashley laughed and nudged your shoulder.

"That lady must really have problems" she joked.

"Yeah, probably having a bad day" you giggled. "I just have to get some batteries and I'm done"

"What type are looking for?" She asked.

"Triple A" you looked at the wall of batteries.

"Here I found them now let's hurry" she started to pull your cart away from you.

"What the hurry?" You asked questioning.

"I'm just excited to see you and want to talk all night with you" she sighed smiling at you.

"I know you mean well Ashley but what you did I'm still you know..." you sighed shrugging your shoulders.

"Healing, I know how you feel. I fucked up really bad and made a serious mistake and I want to fix this that is between us" she aid moving closer to you.

"We can always be friends" you grinned.

"It's been 3 years and you telling me you just what to be friends? I know you want to be like we were before I cheated" she held your hands tight.

"Ashley, your pulling attention to us" you said looking at the same old lady that had a problem with moving to the side so you can get through.

"I don't care, I love you" she said loud.

"Ash, keep your voice down" you whispered to her.

"No, everyone I want you know, I am in deeply in love with y/full/n and I'm not scared to tell anyone" she yelled getting people attention to look at her.

"Ashley, please" you begged her.

"I will stop only if you kiss me" she winked at you.

"Ashley, really" you sighed rolling your eyes.

"Yes, I'm serious or I will shout louder about..." she started to yell again then you grabbed her face kissing her. She was shocked at first but then she started losing you back.

"Will you stop now" you said pulling away.

"I'm not done" Ashley pulled you back in kissing you hard.

"Ladies, we have complaints about you two. Can you please checkout then leave our customers are very uncomfortable" a worker came up to you and Ashley.

"Well, I agree we can leave and go back to my place" Ashley winked at you while slapping your butt.

"Ash" you squealed.

"Let's go babe" she pulled the cart to the check out line.

A/N
I'm so sorry for being thrown off schedule I lost this imagine. I usually type it and review then put it here and right after I finalized it. I selected all the meant to press copy instead delete. So I had to rethink very thing I wrote down. Again I'm sorry and I hope you enjoyed Christmas too!!