Artist Part 5

Mini series

The next morning you woke up with your phone ringing and buzzing on the table. Ashley had a tight grip on you as she was sleep. You reached and grabbed your phone.

"Hello" you said slightly yawning.

"Hello, y/n this is your manager and Ms. Vang head of the company had cut backs and I understand you worked hard to get here. I'm sorry to say we have to let you go please take it easy. You possessions will be in the front at the receptionist desk." 

"Oh okay, I understand thank you" you said calmly hanging up. You unwrapped yourself from Ashley and sat up bringing your knees to your chest. Tears started to spill down your eyes and you thought terrible things about being with out a job to pay your brother for where you staying and how you going to keep the bills up and feeding yourself. Ashley soon woke up turning to face you.

"What's wrong waking up sad isn't the way" she said sitting up rubbing your back.

"My job let me go" you whispered sniffing.

"Why?" She asked you pulling you in close.

"I don't know, they never told me why" you said whopping your eyes.

"Work for me as a personal artist and girlfriend" Ashley said kissing your cheek.

"You boss said no before" you inquired about the response that was given by her managed awhile ago.

" I can work something out here. I can't have you sad all the time." She whispered making you lay with her.

"I can't I have to pay my bills and my brother for this apartment" you sighed rubbing your face.

"They should pay you for a random release and also you can live with me in California" she asked moving your hair away from your face.

"Moving to California is really big" you muffed as you snuggled more into her. " I have to get my things from the job"

"I will come with you" she sighed kissing your forehead. As you guys get ready to leave someone knocked on your door. You answered it and your brother slender body stud in front of you.

"Hey y/n, I heard you lost your job and I wanted to be the brother I am comfort you." He stepped in your kitchen.

"No, why are you really here  and who told you?" You asked crossing your arms one your chest.

"Word spreads around and why can't I be here to help" he insisted.

"I have told only one person and she has been here with me all day" you said very upset.

"Ann told me" he bluntly said it.

"That fucker" you mumbled playing your lips.

"It's okay, I can give you a year without pay and I also can afford anything else you need" he informed you.

"Thank you I will find a job immediately and soon be back on my feet" you implied and smiles at your brother who always looked out for you.

"You never disappoint me and that's why I trust you so much" he said nodding his head towards you.

"Yo baby I can't find my phone" Ashley yelled walking into the kitchen. She immediately stopped and looked at your brother who was dressed in black suit.

"Ashley ,this is my brother Nate" you introduced him. "Nate this is Ashley"

"Hello Ashley nice to meet you" he nodded his head.

"Nice to meet you too" she said smiling.

"So you must be y/n...?" Nate asked.

"Um..." you whispered to your self.

"We are girlfriends" Ashley piped up and said.

"Oh, how long have you been together" he asked quizzing us.

"3 days" you mumbled.

"What? Y/full/n, we have talked about this and last time ended badly" he chastised you.

"Being with a girl is not bad at all" Ashley said string closer to your brother. Nate laughed at Ashley at how clueless she was at how he already knew his younger sister only liked girls.

"I know already I'm the first one she told" he giggled.

"Oh, sorry I just assumed" she said blushing and walking away.

"Anyways I know I'm working for her right now and we kind of made a connection" you explained.

"Yeah, in bed" he said rolling his eyes.

"We didn't do that at all we just fell asleep on couch and it got uncomfortable so we moved to the bed" you huffed rubbing your forehead.

"Trouble is what I see" he whispers to you. "She use to be with Ann and Ann isn't the person you want to be on her bad side"

"Ann she told me I messed an opportunity yesterday which means she could of messed up my job" you said understanding what could of happened. " do she work for my company?"

"She owns the company you work for. Y/n, you need to study your work background before getting the job" he sighed shaking his head.

"Oh fuck, I made her mad yesterday and she fired me and now in screwed" you aid rubbing the back of your neck. "She is not getting away with this at all"

"Look be care full she a very powerful women to society and people" he warned you. "I have to go now. Think and be safe, I love you"

"Love you too" you said back hugging him. He left and you waited for him go get into the elevator. After the door closed you walked down to Ann's room door. You knocked fast and hard.

"Oh look what the cat brought in" she smirked as she opened her door.

"Why did you fire me?" You asked immediately.

" I have a better job for you and your better than just working for singers. I what you to start a website with your artwork and I'm sponsoring it" she explained looking at her nails.

"You made me cry and use my brother until I get my next pay check" you sighed balling your fist.

"Look Ashley is bad news an I'm good" she smirked laughing.

"Whatever, I'm not going to be under your control" you said walking back to your apartment.

"This offer is better than what Ashley offers you" she yelled and smirked. I looked back and stud there thinking about both offers.

A/n
Happy Friday✌️

Thank you for 4.4k reads on my book💕💕