You get jealous: part 1

You Get Jealous

Ashley invited you to a friends gathering at a penthouse in New York. You didn't think much until getting ready. Ashley was on the phone when you where finishing your make up and slipping your shoes on.

"Got to be fucking kidding me" you heard Ashley yelled from the bathroom of the hotel. " She can't be there, she is going to ruin everything"

"Ashley...?" You said knocking on the bathroom door. She whispered something in the phone and opened the door.

"What's up,baby?" She said putting a fake smile on. " you look hot, I don't know if these hands keep to their self"

"Cut the shit" you said folding your arms in front of your chest.

"Fine, Melisa is going to be there. I know how you feel about her" Ashley sighed placing her hands on your hips. She pulls you in a little closer to her body.

"Why she has to be there" you asked letting your hands wrap around Ashley hugging her tight.

"I know baby, we are just going to avoid her" Ashley kissed your forehead and whispered to you.

"Or we can stay here and you show me how you can't keep your hands away from me" You giggled. Ashley laughed and let go of you. You walked towards the hotel door and Ashley stopped.

"Y/n, no matter what happens tonight I love you and I only want you" she said grabbing your hands and kissed your knuckles. "Let's go have fun"

———>

"Ladies, welcome to the pent" Jacob said opening the door to us. Ashley laced her fingers with your and gave you a little pull into the penthouse. People where dancing and red cups were full of expense drinks.

"Babe, I'm going to get us drinks go sit on the couch" Ashley said close to your ear since the music was very loud.

"Okay" you slightly yelled back. You walked through a crowd of people to sit on a long red leather couch. You really didn't pay attention to your surroundings until a brunette with ombré ends looked at you through her sunglasses. A evil smile was plastered on her face. She raised her sun glasses and her eyes was like looking into the Devils eyes. Melisa she was Ashley ex girlfriend and last time you seen her was when she ruined a date with Ashley. That was a another long story to tell. She hurried up and walked away. You were happy to see her gone for once.

10min later

You assumed Ashley forgot about you or she was busy in a conversation. You walked through the crowed dancing and grinding to find Ashley wrapped up in Melisa arms and snugged in her arms.

A/n
I'm doing a part two to this cause it's kinda long, but I could update 2 times next week on because of thanksgivings break!! I'm excited !! Part 2 comes Thursday at 9:30 eastern time.