Make Me Cry

Listen to Make Me Cry by Noah Cyrus and Labrinth. The song is so good! While reading it's based off the song!

Walking down the street of LA to the small bar not far from yours and Ashley apartment. All night has been a trial about stupid little things that you can't change and she can't either. She was tired of you sitting at home working on your website and making profits so you can afford to stay in LA. She didn't understand how you were on the verge of leaving due to stress and money problems. You worked two jobs and a side self made job she couldn't stop complaining about you not traveling or wanting to spend time with her. The fact you barely had time to yourself she was complaining about you spending time with you. Partying all the time isn't something you enjoyed very much of crowded area with drunk, sweaty people. Walking into bar see Zac nodded toward you as a hello. Sitting at the bar putting your head down on the cold table top sighing trying to hold in tears.

"So a storm has rolled into the lovers sky" Zac joked trying to cheer you up. You looked up at him wiping the tears from your face. "Wow, what happened"

"I feel unwanted right now" you whispered wiping your nose.

"She didn't mean I promise I give about a good 30 minutes to an hour she come around" he handed you the usual.

"Not this time" you sighed Gulping the drink down feel the burning sensation down your throat. Feeling of the lump stuck in your  throat finally went away after getting another gulp of your drink.

"Well, she feels you worry about money more than her." He said leaning on the counter looking at you.

"What you expect when I don't want to use her money or borrow from here to live up here. I barely can pay half of rent I split with her. It's hard out here I thought I could survive..." you sighed wiping more tears away.

"Have you talked to her about it?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, I don't want her to worry about it." You whispered looking at your drink.

"You can't be upset with her for feeling this way if you haven't told her about your problems.
I see lack of communication in this situation, you know she will understand you if explained." He said taking your cup away.

"But..." you said reaching for your cup.

"No, you need go tell her. You made yourself cry for not telling her." He said Turing around pouring the drink out. You reached in your pocket to pay him. "It's on the house only for tonight. I want to see you two back in here in that same booth y'all are close to fucking in every time y'all get drunk"

"Okay" you giggled lightly. Leaving the bar walking back to the apartment complex. In front of  your complex you see her ex car. You always had a problem with her she always claimed her and Ashley was best friends. The thought of her cuddling or even sympathizing with Ashley gets you mad. Stomping up the stairs you sigh out loud opening the door quietly. You seen Ashley and Rebecca hugged up to each other on the couch.

"I told you she doesn't deserve you" Rebecca said disgusted with you. "She made you cry, no one should make you feel this way"

You didn't hear Ashley say anything back to her  after she said that.

"If that rat shows up I kicking her ass" Rebecca said loudly and angry. "Leave her"

"I..." Ashley started to say before you interrupted her.

"There is no need for kicking this rat ass, she is leaving" you said walking back out the door.

"(Y/n), wait" Ashley yelled for your. You kept walking and crying thinking she felt the same way Rebecca said. "(Y/n), you cang just walk out"

"I don't deserve you, I made you feel this way no one should" you repeated what Rebecca said. "Go back to Rebecca she better for you"

"You do I'm always gone and I should be here but my career. I don't want to leave what I love doing." Ashley explained walking down the stairs to you.

"You don't have to stop doing that I never wanted you to do that. I been trying to survive here. LA is expensive and I barely every month pay half of our rent. That's why when you come home the fridge is empty, I can't afford here. Staying here stresses me out and I didn't want to stress you out. I'm going back to Florida back with my parents. I see you tomorrow." You said walking down the street to
The small motel across from the bar to spend the night. Finally getting a room laying on the bed you couldn't comprehend what just happened. Ashley never defended you after Rebecca talked shit about you. You finally told Ashley you couldn't live here due to money and she never said or tried to come after you. Your stomach ached the feeling of she gave up on us so easily.

The Next Morning.

Early in the morning you checked out and walked back to the apartment. You didn't see Rebecca car or Ashley's outside. Entering the apartment nothing changed really. Walking upstairs you seen Rebecca shoes in your shred bedroom. Your stomach ached even worse than ever. You grabbed a duffle bag stuffing your things in the bag. Then a pair of hands wrapped around you hugging.

"You needed me the most for support and I wasn't there. I made you cry and leave. I didn't defend you after what Rebecca said, I should of. I made you cry I made us cry. I wish you would told me you had financial problems. I know your independent don't like borrowing money" she sighed still holding you as you both sink down to the flower. "I'm not letting go so easy"

"You don't have to" you cried turning around to hug her back.

"Good your not going anywhere" she laughed hugging you tighter.

A/n

I can't believe I missed the anniversary of this book it was the first of November!
Anyways I'm so thankful for everyone reading this and sharing your opinions. I never knew I could get 28k reads!

That's a lot of fucking people!

Thank you for 610 votes on my imagination!

I'm glad people actually read this and I feel everyone share a connection through it!

I enjoy this so much!

See you Thursday

Happy Tuesday