Artist Part 4

Mini series

"Don't touch her" Ashley yelled coming closer.

"What she is fine" you said looking at Ashley as she took in deep breathe to slow her breathing down.

"She will play with you like a toy and no one deserve to be treated like she treats others" Ashley explained. "I dated Ann for a year and she used me for her own good"

"Ann wouldn't ever do that. Right?" You said taking your hand away from her.

"Y/n, she is a liar I never even met her before" Ann shrugged her shoulders and took your hand again.

"Y/n, trust me she is dangerous. She killed her own husband to get his money" Ashley said pulling towards her. "I don't want that to happen to you"

"What makes you think I believe you?" You questioned facing Ashley.

"I know I fucked up but being in your presents makes me feel gushy inside" Ashley chuckled. "But this feeling I feel is right and I want to always feel that way when I'm with you"

"Are you apologizing or telling me you like me?" You asked confused. The next thing you here is a sigh from Ann.

"Why believe her you barely know her and she doesn't seem stable." Ann said crossing her arms.

"Yeah and you know what I barely know you" you laughed. She didn't like the way you responded to her.

"Look are you going to do the artwork or not" she asked rolling her eyes.

"You know what I don't want to anymore. I want to hang out with Ashley tonight" you said as Ashley pulled you into her arms.

"It's so sad what a opportunity you lost. I would of made you famous of artwork" she sighed shaking her head. "I will give you a second chance later"

"She doesn't need you" Ashley said yelling.

"Poor, poor Ashley don't disrespect me I'm the one who got you were you are and I can take it away." Ann said softly walking away from us.

"I promise you she is 10 times more creepy now" you said letting go Ashley and walking to the other side of your car grabbing your bag. "How did you find me"

"Um, I have my ways" she said quickly "how about you help me with ideas that you were going to show me"

"Oh...okay then" you said suspicious of how fast she changed the subject. You walked into the lobby of your apartment and greeted the door boy and the from the desk attendance man.

"Wow, nice apartment building very expensive" she said touching the up button.

"Actually it's one the third top expensive apartment buildings" you said walking into the elevator. "The reason I live here is because my older brother who owns many of the apartments like these all over the world. He found kindness in his heart and let me pay a lower amount to stay here"

"Very classy, y/n" she said smiling and nodding.

"Yup, and he always calling me to see how I been" you explained.

"That's good, I want to talk about us. I'm really really sorry for screwing with you and your job I just wanted to be with you. So I made a sacrifice and cancelled my tour pushing it back a month so I can spend time with you. My manager is greatly pissed but I'm like fuck it I'm actually falling for this artist who is determined to help me for free. I want more than free art I want to be with artist who makes all of this amazing art" she said taking a deep breathe "wow I just poured my heart out and..."

You pulled Ashley in by the collar of her jacket and kissed her. Her words was wrapped around your heart like a present. She kissed back and held you closer. The elevator door open and the janitor cleared his voice.

"Oh sorry" you mumbled. He smiled and shakes his head. We stood in the elevator waiting to get to your floor. As the elevator stopped you held Ashley hand leading to your apartment. As you walk down the hallway you hear yelling and slamming.

"Someone is having a hard day" you whispered approaching your door.

"Your fucking crazy I'm calling the cops on you" a man falling out of the door next door.

"If you are alive by then" Ann said hovering over him. She grinned and he sprint towards the stairway leaving. We looked wide eyed at what just happened. "Well, look at this Ashley and y/n. Sitting in the tree k-I-s-s-I-ing"

You hurried opening your door and slamming behind you locking it.

"She is really creepy" you said. Taking your jacket and shoes off Ashley looked around at your apartment.

"Very minimalist" she said sitting on the couch.

"Nah everything is down stairs" you laughed sitting next to her. "So what you want to do"

"How about I see them sketches and we can watch a movie" she suggested.

"Sure , let me get them" you said going through your bookbag for the sketchbook. "Okay here it is"

"It's a whole sketchbook full?" She asked opening it.

"Yes, I have many ideas and...." you said before being interrupted by her lips.

"Sorry, I had to kiss you these are dope. I'm using them all. How much?" She asked flipping through some more.

"No, cost" you said smiling at how deep she was into this book.

"No cost my ass I'm paying you either way around" she said pulling her phone out.

"Please it's another gift" you said softly looking at the drawings.

"Nope, I'm paying but I'm not arguing about this. Let's watch this movie and cuddle now" she pulled you closer and grabbed the blanket from the other side of the couch.

"So are we dating?" You asked.

"Of course but we are going to have better dated them theses. I also like this to snuggling you up" she said pulling you in tighter.

"Okay, but don't squeeze me go much" you shuffled a little to be more comfortable. Tonight was a great night but I have
bad feeling about Ann.

A/n
So Ann is evil? Hmmm
Anyways I know this is about Halsey but one direction music video came out today and I'm still emotional so wrote fluff. Thank you to each 3k of you reading again🙏🙏💕