Art store

Ashley POV
She walked in today as usual every Tuesday she comes for our sale on art materials. She usually pick up Winsor and Newton gouache watercolor and some are pencils 4h and maybe some Copic markers if she has extra money. I knew every thing by heart, the way she pushes a strand of hair behind her ear. The way she stand thinking of which one she needs and even when she pass by the wood area she sneezes because the delivers bring in new wood every Monday night. I even sometimes help her make decisions on what colors to buy and save items for her later. Once I bought her a hand full Copic markers with my employee bonus. She loved it even offered to hang out with me later that day.

"Hey, I see your back for some watercolor. We have new gold and silver over here" I said walking towards her.

"Hi Ashley, how's your day?" She said looking to where I pointed.

"Goods actually, I wanted to know if you would come to a party with me?" I asked her looking at her smile while twirling the string to my apron.

"Sure, what do I wear?" She asked smiling at me blushing.

"Just casual" I said looking at her hands holding the things she buying. "I take those to the register so you can pick up other things"

"Thank you and okay" she smiled handing me the items. "Tonight right?"

"Yeah, I will pick you up later" I said walking to  the register. I stayed behind the counter watching her wonder around the store. I wondered if she will ever date me. As I stared she turned around and looked at me and smiled. Turing my head quickly before she see me blush. She walked to the counter and placed more items she needed.

"I seen ya staring at me" she giggled pulling her money out of her wallet.

"Yeah, I have to admit such a pretty lady" James said before I could answer. He liked her too and was very pushy also she didn't appreciate him being flirty. Then I realize she isn't into men that much.

"James leave her alone and go hypnotize someone else" I said pushing him back.

"Look she doesn't go that way so back off lesbo" he said pushing me back. (Btw I'm sorry to anyone offends you I trying to find a more decent naming calling name.)

"I guess I'm a lesbo too and we can have orgy with the rest of my friends that are lesbo too" she said sarcastically while smiling at him. "Your douchebag and annoying"

"You might want to go to the employee room and get ice for that burn" I laughed at his face. He turned red and walked to the back of the store.

"Anyways I'm excited about tonight" she giggled handing me the money.

"Me too I didn't know your sassy, I like it" I bagged her stuff and put in the counter. I leaned on my elbow watching her put her wallet back in her purse. She yanked me by my apron and shirt kissed me.

"Maybe we should skip the party" she said pulled away and winked while waking out the store. "Text me"

On the receipt was her number.

A/n

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!

Also my last week of school!!!

Going on a Roman Holiday!
(See what I did there)