Losing it (part 1)

Warning: may trigger in sadness and can ruin your amazing day by reading this so just skip to the end and read the author note.

Really read the authors note.

This is my first request imagine! I'm excited okay let's get to it. Thank you
@Unitedlovatic

Today was the worse day of your life. In the morning you woke up late and Ashley was mad from you not cleaning the dishes when it was your turn last night. When you got to work your partner decide to take an unnoticed leave without telling your boss. It leads to your boss is upset and angry at you for not reminding her to tell him. A shit load of papers  was dropped on your desk from last week when your partner didn't do her work. During lunch in the break room some one decide to eat your lunch. How bad could this day get worse? After you left work your car wouldn't start. You dialed Ashley number.

"Hey" she said hostile.

"Hey, um my car just broke down can you pick me up?" You asked.

"Can you wash the dishes"she murmured into the phone.

"Ashley, when I get home I will wash the dishes can you please pick me up" you begged dropping your head on the roof of your car.

"Yeah, give me an hour" she said hanging up.

"Fuck" you said walking back into your job sitting in the lobby. Your feet hurt from the hills you wore, rubbing your foot. 

"Ms. Y/last/n" the front lady said scaring you. "We are closed please leave".

"Okay" you said grabbing your things and walking outside. Soon it was dark outside and it started to pour down. You sighed as you looked at your phone.

"Ugh" you sighed taking your shoes off walking down the sidewalk to your house. Your mind panicked at the thought no one cared. Half way from your house you thought about how Ashley was still mad at you and she didn't even come when she said she would.

"She didn't care" you whispered to yourself. Shaking from being could walking towards her home. You seen lights on and a car parked in the driveway. As you approached the house you looked in the window seeing Ashley smiling and eating with one of her friends. You started to sob loudly so you covered your mouth crying. She didn't really care sitting in their eating and never thinking of you. Dropping your things outside her door and running away from her house. As you went down the street you stopped at the park playground and sat under the slide thinking of when her fans would tweet mean ugly things about the way you looked and how your battle wombs on your wrist was just for attention. You felt it all hitting you in the chest. Crying out loud and watching the rain pour down outside. You wished you didn't exist at this point. No one cares anyways.

A/n

I know sad ,right.

But anyways so I know this is probably annoying but I'm getting older! My birthday is tomorrow on Wednesday.

Yeah, my birthday is on weed day whatever.
But I'm excited I'm a year older finally.

Thank you UnitedLovatic for your imagine it inspired me to do a part two.

Happy Tuesday ✌️