You get jealous: part 2

Recap from Tuesday:

You assumed Ashley forgot about you or she was busy in a conversation. You walked through the crowed dancing and grinding to find Ashley wrapped up in Melisa arms and snugged in her arms.

———————————————————

You couldn't believe the sight in front of you. Ashley did more then forget she was snugged up in her ex-girlfriends arms. You suddenly felt angry and hurt you decide to walk back to the couch. You thought what you could do and you soon had a plan in mind. The drink counter was full of people and you wanted to be seen by Ashley. You walked up to the counter and ignored Ashley in Melisa arms.

"Excuse me" you said loud enough for the bartender to hear you. Out of the corner of your eye Ashley jumped out of Melisa arms. "Can I have a water bottle"

"Sure"he said handing it to you. You walked away from the counter into the crowd. Ashley followed you and Melisa followed behind her. You made a circle in the crowd of people until Ashley got confused and stopped walking behind you. The door is only a couple of steps away and you hear Ashley's voice.

"You being a total bitch! You know I have a girlfriend and you took advantage of me while talking to my friends." Ashley yelled at her.

"Ashley please, you know I'm way better then her. She is probably a groupie that wants to be seen" Melisa said trying to touch Ashley's arm.

"I hope your taking about yourself" Ashley said walking away from Melisa. You opened the door still annoyed with the whole situation. You walked until you seen a bench a couple of miles away. You stay there under the light pole and started to cry. You soon regret what you did and wanted to be with Ashley right now. Pink hair was seen in your side blurry vision from crying so much.

"Baby , I know you seen us and I know how it looked..." Ashley said while siting next to you.

"No, I'm sorry I was going to get pay back and that was wrong" you said wiping your eyes. She wrapped her arms around you.

"Y/n, I'm sorry for what I did and not react or say anything" Ashley said kissing your cheek. "Want to go back to the hotel?"

"As long as we cuddle and eat sour patch kids" you whispered back smiling.

"We can pick some up on our home" she said standing up holding your hand. She took her phone out and called a uber car to pick us up.

"I love you Ash" you blushed looking at her.

"I love you too, y/n" she lifted your chin up and pecked your lips.