Thanksgiving

"Babe why are you up this early" Ashley said walking into the kitchen.

"Well, I'm making three pies and some cookies , then I'm make corn bread dressing with yams and baked green beans and potatoes" you said mixing pie filling and turning the oven on. "It would be help if you could mix the other pies too"

"You know baking all this isn't going to impress my parents" she said picking up a bowl and started to mix. "It's literally 1 am and I'm supposed to be sleeping. Enjoying my break from work with my girlfriend that should be cuddling me"

"Fussing isn't going to cook this food" you said while pouring the pie filling into the pan of crust. Ashley yawned and started to pour her filling into the other pie crust pan. You washed the fresh green beans and cut the potatoes in a hurry.

"Ouch!" Ashley yelled while putting the pies in the top oven.

"Use this next time" you said handing her an oven mitten.

"This exist" she said holding it up.

"Clearly you haven't cooked before" you giggled at her new discovery. She closed the oven and wrapped her arms around your waist placing her chin in the crook of your neck.

"I like when you cook anyways" she whispered kissing your shoulder.

"Ash, no kissing I'm cooking" you said putting the potatoes and green beans in the oven seasoned and ready too cook.

"Aw, I guess I will go make cookies then" she pouted and started to mix the cookie dough.

"After this we have to pick up the turkey and ham from the butcher shop" you said starting to cut the sweet potatoes.

"After this I deserve a lot of kisses even a whole day of cuddling and gummy bears" she said hitting her hips into your butt.

"Alright, tomorrow then" you chuckled and started to mix the cut sweet potatoes into the sugar and butter.

————4hours later———
"Ashley you can go back to bed I can clean up" you said putting your hands into the dish water to wash the dishes.

"Are you sure?" She questioned while yawning.

"Yeah, I got it" you said putting dirty pots into the water. She kissed your cheek and went back to bed. It was six and you had finished cleaning the entire house and Ashley was still sleep. You grabbed your car keys and slipped shoes on with your jacket. Driving down the street to the butchers shop the same guy that hits on you ever time you go to the store. He was there outside the store smoking after you literally told him you had a girlfriend and he still didn't believe you. You wanted to bring Ashley but she was sleeping and she need it more from working all the time.

"Well look who it is " he said smiling as you got out of your car.

" I don't have time today " you stated walking quickly into the shop.

"Keep lying it's never going to stop me having a chance with you" he said walking in with you.

"Hi I have a pick up for y/L/n" you said to the worker as she nodded and brought out the two big containers of meat. You grabbed them and pushed past him. "Never ever will I even think about being with you"

"Oh please baby, like you actually have a girlfriend" he chuckled walking behind you to your car.

" I do and she is loyal very loyal to me and I don't like you" you said getting in your car putting the food down in the passenger seat and closing your door. The doors locked as he tried to open a door. "If you keep this up I have no option but to call the police".

"We will see baby" he smirked as you drive away. When you got home hurting to put the meat into the ovens. Ashley walks downstairs and chuckle at the sight of you.

"Go get some sleep now" she said pulling you towards upstairs.

"I can't I still have cleaning the ovens" you said tugging away from her.

"You are going to make yourself sick" she said pulling you harder.

"And pulling me isn't going help" you stated trying to get away. "Both of our parents are coming and I just want this to be perfect"

"Aw, baby both our parents know each other and they know us why does it matter" she said holding you tight. "All that matters is love and we have that"

"I know but it's thanksgiving too" you whispered snuggling into her chest.

"They don't come until lunchtime anyways and you need rest" she sighed pushing strands of hair out of your face. Ashley kissed your cheek and went upstairs. The bedroom was a mess you had to clean it and the bathroom too. You spent literally from eight til one in the afternoon cleaning when you should of been resting. The door bell rung and you hurried getting ready. You fixed your grey sweater and pulled your black jeans up while racing down the steps. Ashley already opened the door and your parents came in hugging her.

"Hi guys" you said hugging your parents. "How's this big girl doing"

"I lost my first tooth" your little sister said high fives you. She got picked up by Ashley and hugged Ashley family with her.

"Y/n it's nice to see you again"Ashley mother said hugging me. "Ashley told me about you stressed and over working yourself"

"Oh, I was trying to everything look good"you soda a bit nervous.

"Well, you did very good job" she said patting you back. You hugged everyone and sat down next to Ashley.

"I know you didn't go to sleep up there" Ashley whispered to you. You but your lip and looked at your hands. " you needed sleep you been up like this for the whole week and it's not good"

"I don't want to argue Ash our parents are here" you whispered back to her hoping she stop.

"Look I don't want you sick and I care a lot next time you are relaxing on holidays" she said holding your hand. You squeezed her hand and smiled. After eating most of the food and putting plates together for her parents to take home for later to eat Ashley joined you in the kitchen.

"Y/n go say bye to everyone and I will do the food you look really tired right now" she said taking the serving spoon from you and kissing your cheek. You explained to everyone for you going to bed so early and they understood. Saying bye to everyone and heading up the stairs you take everything off and slip on a oversized shirt and snuggled into your bed happy to finally get sleeps. You smiled and fell asleep happy to the thought of Ashley caring about your well being. Couple hours later you feel arms wrapped around you and kiss on your cheek.

"I love you ash" you whispered

"I love you too" she whispered back

A/n
Happy thanksgiving I hope you guys ate a lot and enjoyed all your family members too.
I'm thankful for all of you. 💕💕