New Years kiss

New Years kiss

You haven't ever shared a New Years kiss in your entire life so you made sure make the relationship with Ashley last long enough. Something came in the way and she has been very distance lately and you worried.

"Ashley, is everything okay" you asked sitting next to her on the couch.

"Um, we need to talk" she said lowering her head into hands.

"Okay, what's wrong?" You asked looking worried about the words about to leave her mouth.

"Are you with me just because of the New Years midnight kiss?" She asked looking her eyes were red and tears slipped down her cheek.

"No, of course not I just excited it's my first one but other than that I love you very much and I hope there are more kisses to come." You said with a small smile and kissed Ashley's cheek.

"I'm sorry your friends told me about how obsessed you are about it" she giggled wiping her cheek.

"I am just I love you" you kissed her jaw and soon went down to her neck.

"You know what's better" she smirked moving closer to you.

"What would that be" you giggled blushing.

"We could do this at midnight" she said pushing you down hovering over you kissing your chest to your jaw.

"No, I want a kiss" you said smiling up at Ashley.

"Are you sure?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, positive" you grunted while trying to sit up.

"Ugh, fine" she rolled her eyes. "Your so cheesy"

"No, I'm not" you pouted crossing your arms.

"What is so special about this other than its your first because it's not as exciting as you think" she say back changing the tv channel.

"Well, when all your life you been lonely and never been a relationship is when it means the world to you" you explained snuggling up to her.

"Oh, I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner" she kissed you on the cheek.

"I don't need pity I just want love" you said looking up at Ashley.

"Your so cheesy". She laughed "let's never stop saying I love you"

"Keep it up I might have to find someone else for the kiss" you smirked looking at the tv.

"Like who your teddy bear" she joked laughing loud.

"No, Lexi next door" you muttered smiling.

"Wait, what" she stopped laughing and sat up. "Lexi next door wants to kiss you"

"Yup, she even sent me those nice undies you like so much" you smirked looking at Ashley.

"That's where they coming from and the bras too? How does she know what size you wear? " Ashley angrily said looking serious at you.

"She is my sisters best friend what you expect" you giggled at how jealous she is.

"Your not allowed to wear them anymore" she demanded you.

"You know I'm wearing some" you winked and walked away swinging your hips at Ashley.

"Take them off now, Y/N" she yelled at you.

"Nope" you said smirking walking into your shred bedroom. Ashley soon got over it and said sorry. She bought some wine and donuts sat next you in bed.

"I'm so excited" you cheered.

"The countdown is starting babe"she said getting your attention.

"10" you counted

"9" she helped you count smiling at you.

"8"  you jumped up on the bed.

"7" she yelled grabbing you from nocking the donuts off the bed.

"6" you took a sip of wine. "Ashley it's four you missed five"

"Sorry sorry 3" she put her glass down.

"2, Ashley ,Ashley  I'm going to kiss you" you got really hyped and yelled at her.

"Calm down, Y/n it's not that serious..." she said before you grabbed her face forcefully kissing her soon she kissed back.

"Yes" you yelled out scaring Maxi your dog.

"Babe, stop calm down I think my lips are swollen from you sucking on them" she rubbed her lips.

"You know you liked" you said winking while bringing your drink to your mouth.

"You know I do " she said pulling you closer. "Happy New Years baby"

"Happy New Years to you too" you giggled snuggled  into her