Artist Part 8.3

Mini series. Final yes officially final!

As soon as you left the hospital Ashley became your care or at nurse. She baby you for the past three days and you became very annoyed at her.

"Here you go lumpkins" she said fluffing your pillow while your head was on the pillow.

"Ashley please! I'm fine I just want time to rest which means sleep and sleep can't be disturb" you said softly not trying hurt her fillings.

"Well okay then I be in the other room" she said smiling and kissed your cheek. You swore Ashley smoked something before you work up. She was happy and giddy no matter what you say to her even if it was mean. Hours passed and you soon grew a headache that woke you out of your sleep. You got of your bed walking into the living room to find Ashley complete naked laying on the couch smoking a cigarette.

"Ashley, you can't smoke in here" you hurried trying to but the cigarette out.

"Hey, what's the matter I just lit the cigarette" she whined.

"Ashley, what is wrong with you?" You asked while walking back to the couch. "Here put this blanket around you"

"This is completely all my fault. If I haven't met you and then if I didn't engage into this relationship. You wouldn't have gashes or even head aches. It's always my fault everything I touch becomes destroyed. I don't make art I make chaos" she sighed looking up teary eyed.

"Ash, you can only be the best you can be I love the best you give me. You saved me from getting adducted and you inspired me to create." You said rubbing her cold hand. "You don't have to make art you are art and the chaos is what we learn from in our life"

"You always turn things around to make me feel better about my self" she giggled "I had a couple of drinks that you had in your cabinets"

"I see you have really got in them" you smiled shaking your head.

"Yup, and now I feel light as a feather but later complete shit" she laughed at what she said.

"Well, I'm going to lay back down my head hurts" you sighed rubbing your temples.

"Wait, I want to know something you are completely amazing and I don't know how but God complete my blessed me with you as my angel." She turned facing you on the couch. She started to crawl closer to you and smiled.

"Ashley you are naked and Im going to my bed" you said trying to get up.

"I can make you feel better I promise" she said crawling on top of you completely naked. "I love you angel"

"I love you too Ashley" you giggled rubbing down her back. Her skin was smooth and smelled like mango.

"See this made you feel better" she whispered as she fell asleep in your arms.

A/n
Complete fluff
Endings are hard but back to imagines!