Artist Part 8.2

Mini series. Last chapter of  the mini series!

For the rest of night Ashley and you kept a distance from each other after having that little private talk. You didn't want your viewers see you and Ashley make out in the middle of your exhibit. Ann walked behind you and tapped your shoulder.

"So this exhibit has sold all of your originals and have started with the prints. I'm glad I sponsored you. After this exhibit shall we get dinner?" She asked smiling at you.

"No, I have better plans tonight" you said shrugging your shoulders.

"Like what? " she asked placing her hand on her hip.

"Me and Ashley are having dinner tonight" I smiled at Ann.

"How is she here I told that guy to not let her in" Ann mumbled to herself.

"So you were going to stop her from coming to my exhibit?" You asked growing at her.

"She doesn't need to be here" Ann explained chewing her nails.

"Ashley deserves to be here as much as you" you laughed shaking your head.

"If you don't stop talking or being around her I'm sorry I have to stop sponsoring you" she said smirking.

"Okay my new sponsor is my brother he is quite have a larger range of opportunity for me to be worldwide" you smiled and looked the other way. Ashley walked up to you and kissed your cheek.

"You can't drop me I established you" Ann stomped her heels on the floor.

"I can and I will" you said kissing Ashley on cheek. Ashley smirked at Ann as she was having a melt down. " oh and also may you leave you are embarrassing yourself in front of a lot of people"

"What" Ann said looking at the security guards came and escorted her out the exhibit. You also negotiated with your brother to get her to move  out the building you lived in. As the exhibit went on through the night peacefully. An anxious Ashley was waiting for you in the exhibit by herself.

"Why are you still here?" You asked her.

"I want to go home with you" she said walking towards you.

"Again?" You laughed raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, again I know last time it wasn't good but this time is different" she explained holding your hand. " now let's go it's cold in here"

--->
As you get to your apartment paparazzi storms around the doors.

"You are really making headlines here" you mumbled sarcastically.

"No, they just want drama" she said looking out the window with you.

"Lucky you, we are going to the back of this place" you said pulling past the crowd into the garage area for the renters of the apartments.

"Lucky I am to even be here with you" she giggled placing her hand on your thigh. You blushed and moved her hand away. She smirked and rolled her eyes. You parked and got out the car and looked at the twitching light  above your car.

"This place is always creepy." You said to Ashley as she got out too. Walking towards the elevator you started to feel your feet hurt from your heels. "These are killing me"

"Y/n watch out" Ashley yelled running towards you. A car was speeding towards you and you ran to the side falling. The car stopped immediately someone got out. Laying in the ground you seen pink heels and knew who it was. You hurried to stand up to face Ann.

"What the fuck how could you do this to me I supported you and gave you fame and fortune." She yelled walking up to you getting in your face.

"Haven't you heard of fucking business where big names become friends then fucking cut the person off after they get what they want" you yelled pushing her away.

"I don't want fucking business with you. I'm in love with you." She yelled grabbing your shoulders shaking you.

"How? Your crazy"  you said taking steps away from her.

"You don't remember me ' Mary' your boyfriends ex?" She said wiping her tears from her face smudging the mascara on her face.

"Mary, it's been years" you said surprised it was her the whole time.

"Please don't do this to me I followed you all your life to be with you" she cried walking towards you. You took steps away from her, cussing in your head because you were wearing heels. She grabbed your wrist pulling you towards her.

"Let go you lunatic" you screamed pulling away as you ran towards the elevators. Ashley was no where in sight as you searched frantically. Ann grabbed you hitting your head on the metal doors of the elevator. You didn't pass out but everything was blurry. You heard Ashley yelling as you turned around Ashley had hit her with a crow bar knocking her out. Police came running towards you helping you up. You soon blacked out.

---->

You woke up in the hospital looking at your brother as he bit his nails worried.

"Stop worrying I'm fine" you tried to say since your throat was dry.

"Oh my god Mary is the craziest person. I'm sorry it's all my fault. I was completely a mistake." He rambled on and on.

"It's fine as long as Ash..." you started to say.

"As long as you are alright" Ashely said finishing your sentence.

"Very funny" you mumbled. Ashley kissed your cheek as she stand beside your bed.

"I think Ann or Mary wanted you to stay alive because when she banged your head she did it just to mess up your sight not give any head damage just headaches for days. " Ashley explained holding your hand.

"Thanks for beating her up" you smiled up at Ashley and she smiled back at you.

"It was anger built up over the years" she said shrugging her shoulders. "Your getting released tomorrow"

A/N

Okay not the end! But 8.3 will be!
I been sick last week with the flu so I'm sorry for not updating.

Thank you for the reads and votes💕

I'm glad you guys enjoy this as much as I do!