Photoshoot

Warning: I do not know Halsey personally and I promise you 1000% she is not selfish or anything else. If this triggers you to go and hate on her please do not read!

Seriously, my imagines aren't used against her.

You were an intern for Halsey personal photographer. You went everywhere with him seeing places and even interact with fans and Halsey herself. As you were working looking at pictures and putting them into files to send to Halsey emails when you feel two fingers touch your shoulder.

"Hi y/n" Ashley whispered in your ear. You and Halsey had many fundamental times together. She kept you her undercover girlfriend for a year now. You hated the fact she would be seen off and on with her ex on tour. It was  a cover to hide from the society. "So what are you up to?"

"Oh, I'm picking pictures I think you would think you like" you blushed at the feeling of her hand on your shoulder.

"I missed you yesterday. When you went working hard for me in that crazy crowd trying to get pictures for me" she whispered kissing your neck. You shivered at her touch and your cheeks began to burn worse. "I love how hard you work"

"Thank you for recognizing it" you mumbled to her trying to drag photos to the file.

"Why don't you come up to my room and we can cuddle while picking pictures" she said tugging on your arm. You got up grabbing your computer and follow Ashley into her hotel room. She opened the door and dropped on her bed laying there waiting for you. You crawled up to her on the bed and kissed her cheek. She watched for a while and helped you pick pictures she personally liked.

"Why do we hide so much" you asked Ashley as she play with her hair.

"I don't want people in our relationship or even trying to hurt us" she said looking at you.

"Well don't tell them but I don't want to be a secret. I want to out do what we do behind closed doors" you sighed rubbing your hands together scared what she say.

"No" she said quick.

"But..." you mumbled to her.

"No, I'm not getting more hate then I already have now" she said rolling her eyes.

"So it's all about you now" I said getting upset at how self centered she was becoming. "Now I'm going to attract more hate to you?"

"Ugh, you don't understand" she sighed out loud.

"Yeah, I do understand you being a self centered bitch. You to fucking famous for me anymore I see. Starting from right now I'm nothing more then an intern working for you" you said walking out her room slamming the door. You came face to face with Ashley's ex and he looked confused at how flustered I looked. "She is all yours"

"Um okay?" He said walking past you to knock on her door.

Two months past and she hasn't even showed any sadness or even apologized for her being so selfish to you the other day. It was like she didn't care about you at all. Today you working on sorting pictures again for her and you here heels walking behind you into the office room.

"Y/n" Ashley said your name. You didn't turn around or even gave her a sign of acknowledging her existing.

"Are you here to play around with me again?" You said loud.

"What?" She asked confused.

"Two months went by and you haven't shown one simple emotion or even said a word to me. It was like I didn't exist to you anymore and I felt played or used by you also. Now I know better not let a girl who thinks more about herself than others sweet talk me again." You said not breaking eye contact from your computer.

"You are right I'm self centered and everything between the lines. I did care what you said and it took me a while to come back to you about it. You only seen me in public happy and not caring but back in my hotel rooms at night I'm crying. I wish you come back but I know I fucked up. I'm sorry for me treating you like this or making you think little of yourself. I really love you. I even went public with us. I realized I wasn't honest with my fans when in the begging I said I was. I want to focus on you now" she said sitting in the chair next to you. She placed a hand on your knee and her other hold your hand.

"I forgive that's the most I have ever heard you explain yourself" you joked with her.

"Hey, it took me two months putting right words together" she laughed nudging you. She kissed your cheek and watched you pick pictures once again for her.

A/n
I did take a break last week because it was my spring break. I traveled a lot!

How was your spring real if you had one?

I'm almost reached 10k reads and 300 votes!

When you vote it tells you enjoyed the update! Your voice counts!

Happy Tuesday (Halsey slayed at the MTV Music awards)