Gang pt2

WARNING: Halsey is not in a gang and G-eazy isn't in one either so don't take this and use it as a reference to them being in gangs. Alright.

1 year later

Ashley and you were on goods she worked at a high class night club. You worked at a hospital near yours and Ashley apartment. Working at the hospital was hard as a nurse since you work 12 hr shifts even more then that. Ashley seemed to forget about gangs or even getting into trouble. You were a little troubled for her to work at a bar especially if it's an multi crowd. To be honest you were jealous at the attention she would get at the club or when you went with her many would flirt and buy her drinks. Tonight you got off at seven which was early for you. Since so early you wanted to surprise her.

"Hello" she said yelling into the phone.

"Hey, I got off early" you said loud so she can hear you.

"Oh you did, come over to the club. I'm off early let's party" she said laughing.

"Okay, I'm going to stop by the house to get dress" you said driving down the street.

"Yeah" she hummed into the phone.

"Are you listening? It seems like a lot of people there I don't think I will come" you said losing the excitement of going to party.

"Huh" someone else said into the phone.

"Wait who is this" you asked confused and aggravated.

"It's Crystal, Ashley asked me to hold a convo with you since she is busy" Crystal said giggling. "You sound like a party pooper by going home"

"Where is Ashley crystal?" You said angry.

"Woah, chill she is partying with this guy. He is cute I don't know something about old gang friends." Crystal said chewing her gum.

"I'm in the way" I said driving past the street to our house.

"Great come party ,see you y/n" Crystal said cheering. You hung up the phone and sped up fast in your car to the club. Ashley promise she wouldn't do any gang related stuff in her so called fresh start. You thought of knowing she would do shit like this since she joined that club. Jumping out to walk to the club doors. The valet guy knew you and parked your car as of the line of people tying to get in complaining. Entering the club bodies being squished together dancing. Pushing through the bodies to find Ashley you tripped over feet and was yelled at by customers for invading their space. Finally find Ashley dancing with
G-eazy  you where complete mad at her for lying and even putting you on the phone with someone else for her to be grinding on another guy. She didn't notice you watching them dance and didn't even look from his face.
G-eazy took Ashley face in his hands and kissed her. You lost it at this point grabbing a glass from the bar walking back to them throwing it at G-eazy. You did hit him with on his arm shattering the glass. Ashley face was shocked at what you have done.

"I'm done with this Ashley. You lied once again to me and I'm sick of this. Don't come home." You said to her face as you turned and stormed out the club. Making it outside crying at what you have seen the valet guy handed you the keys. "Thank you" you said tipping the guy.

"Y/n wait, y/n wait" Ashley yelled hitting your car for you to open the door. You didn't even glance her way just drove off leaving her outside with G-eazy. As you drove crying to the home you thought Ashley and you could become more then dating in. Entering the apartment you can smell the spice and sweetness she would smell like after she shower. Not wanting to stay in this house you raced up the stairs to get a suit case and pack up a week worth of clothes and shoes. Grabbing your saving jar and suit case hurrying down the stairs out the door. Getting to your car looking around for her car to be in site. Raising your trunk tossing your things in and jumping in the front seat. Pulling off towards a hotel that is close to your job and affordable for you. Parking your car you sigh and let your head drop on the stirring wheel.

"I'm fucking stupid" you whispered to yourself.

"No your not, I'm stupid and an asshole of a girlfriend, a bitch, whore, hoe, ungrateful, disrespectful..." Ashley kept listing about herself.

"Wait, how did you get in my car even more how?" You asked astonished. Then you remember why you were here. Not waiting on a response you opened your car door getting out. Ashley hurried getting out and blocked you by having your back against your car.

"Listen after I tell you this you can leave me or stay. But I won't leave you alone." She said looking straight into your eyes.

"3 minutes" you said harsh looking down at your feet.

"What you seen was a big mistake not just me ending our relationship but he thought I would leave with him back to my old life. He told me he loved me and I was to drunk to realize what I have done. I told him to pay me back my money and he did that's the only reason he was there. When I was on the phone with you he helped me out the money in my car which is now in the back of your car. I fucked up but I'm done with him and he is done with me. So please this is my last chance. I quit my job for my a tattoo shop that pays more and I can be home when you are. I love you y/n please take me back." She said crying and hugging you tight.

"Fine, no more gang?" You asked once again.

"No more gang ever" she said kissing you.

Things went back to normal which you and Ashley . She would have dinner and lunch surprises with you even had a vacation together which was nice. You were happy and safe once again.

A/n

Happy Tuesday

Follow @frangipanecraze

Also long imagines means happy readers right *wink*