Princess

You were the next heroine in line for the throne of queen but your mother married the west coast King to combine the kingdoms. Your hatred towards your new stepsister Malia grew everyday of her bratty ways. Even worst thing is she now becomes queen. As you sit in your silk night gown on your bed rubbing the sleep from your eyes.

"Hey Buffy get your ass up my friends are coming over and I can't have you looking like shit" Malia said slamming your door close. You sighed and grabbed your pillow pushing it in your face screaming hoping to suffocate yourself from this life.

"Stop it" your mother says coming in grabbing the pillow from you. "Young ladies don't throw tantrums"

"Well, maybe you ladies shouldn't have to deal with bratty stepsister " you complain walking to your bathroom rolling your eyes. Washing your face and getting ready for this young adult ball. You hated the fact Malia could just pop up with balls and dinners. When you ask for one your mother says  no a young lady isn't supposed to create a ball or dinner men are. You thought mocking your mother mumbling.

"What was it (y/n)" your mother asked listening to you mumble from the bathroom door. "I know your new sister is a pain but when she get married to northern prince and she is gone."

"So you understand my pain, mother?" You asked stop powdering your face.

"Yes, I love her father so much but her not so much. As a queen you have to knew how to fake happiness until it is gone. A women is always happy" she said her motto while fixing your hair.

"But really maybe if us women voice opinions ..." you started to say.

"Not one word young lady listen to me when you become queen you will marry and you listen to him no matter how wrong you feel about it. His word is strong then words okay?" Your mother said making you look at her.

"Okay mother" you sighed just to make her stop lecturing you. You thought different from what your mother said. She finally left you to get dressed and ready. You worn a simple nude dress that the sleeves was sheer and skirt of the dress was sheer nude also. As walking down the hallway you seen maids rushing by not acknowledging your existence to help out with the ball. Holding your dress up slightly to walk down the stairs looking over the railing of the stairway to the ballroom. You seen your stepsister in the middle yelling at the maids and butlers to do as say.

"Aw, look who decide to come" she said mocking a baby voice. Malia had her friend next to her dressed in lilac long dress. She held a glass of white wine and winked towards you.

"Yeah, it's like I had a choice" you said back walking down the stairways to the two watching you.

"Easy make an entrance with me then leave" she said scuffing at your answer.

"Introduce me Malia" Malia friend says elbowing her in the rib.

"This is Ashley and Ashley this my sister princess (y/n)" Malia said sighing.

"Hello princess (y/n)" she smiled and curtesy to you in her dress.

"Hello" you said smiling to her. Her eyes wondered up and down your body. She hummed at the sight of you. You know your step father didn't like her around here to much. She was very beautiful and wondered how your sister became friends with her. You and Ashley held eye contact for a minute.

"Okay weird, leave your making her uncomfortable" Malia said shooing you away with her hand.

"No, I like her company" Ashley said smirking towards you. You blushed and turned around flipping your hair walking away. You never felt this way before for anyone. Walking to your room you feel someone pull you into the closet.

A/n
Part two??

Happy Tuesday and not Halsey related but I wanna do song preference of kloe so and new song. If recommended music is kloe she is amazing!!