Fionna screamed excitedly, flinging her arms around before trying to roll so she could push herself up. However, she rolled towards the edge of the changing table, and Harry and I both instantly flung our hands out to stop her. Harry chuckled in relief, "Careful, baby... you are still nakey and cannot roll off the changing table! Want to dress her my Louis?" 

"What happened to her other clothes?" I chuckled. 

"Was talking to Niall... not looking... and she spilled green beans on them," he giggled.

"Hmm," I laughed, tapping my chin. "What do we have for our little Kitten to wear?" 

Harry pointed to a light blue shirt and matching pants, "Has Marie on it!"

"That's adorable," I gushed. "I forgot we'd bought that for her." 

"Can you say Daddy, Feenna?" Harry cooed to her, and she giggled. 

"She's part kitten like you, lovely," I murmured. "She won't do things on command." 

Harry kissed my cheek, murmuring, "I will do anything you tell me to..." 

"Oh," I squeaked, because that was a not so innocent phrase coming from an innocent boy. 

He giggled, quite proud at flustering me, and he moved to tug Fionna's shirt over her head. She screeched and flailed as he pulled her shirt on, her lips a trembling pout once she'd emerged back out of the shirt, and she looked up at me with her large baby blue eyes at me, and I grinned at her. She'd so far kept the baby blues, but I was fairly certain as she grew older, she'd get her Dada's eyes. She attempted to lean forward so she could crawl towards me, but then she'd simply be crawling off the changing table, and Harry was attempting to hold her still to get her blue pants on her. She finally got upset with having to stay still, wailing, "Dahey, Dahey, Dahey!" 

My eyes widened and my heart swelled as Harry nodded frantically, "That! Is saying it again!" 

I reached for the tiny girl, scooping her into my arms and snuggling her close as tears once again started streaming down my face, "Oh Daddy's baby you're so precious!" 

She yelled out, "Gab!" 

Harry hugged us both tightly, pressing his face against my neck. I could feel wetness there and I figured he was crying as well. No one had warned me that being a daddy would cause me to feel so many emotions. 

"Is almost nap time," Harry said softly. "Was just fighting sleep earlier... ate some baby food green beans, had half a bottle. Time to sleep." 

"Dadadadada," she announced. 

"Hello, baby," Harry cooed, pulling back to stroke her curls down around her tiny ears. 

"We'll all sit in the rocking chair," I told him, handing Harry Fionna so I could sit down in the rocking chair and have them both in my lap. 

Harry grabbed her pacifier and blankie, wrapping her up and popping her pacifier into her mouth before carefully sitting on my lap and tucking her between our chests. We snuggled in silence until Niall popped his head in the door, "Baxter's teething and he's getting a bit fussy, so we're gonna go ahead and go home." 

"Have fun," I chuckled. 

Lucy came sneaking into the room, leaping up and into the crib, and Harry sighed, "My Lucy you know you are not supposed to be in that. That is my baby's." 

"We'll get her out before we put Fionna in it," I murmured, wiping a few of the remaining tears from my eyes as I watched our little baby fight sleep. 

"Should have seen her my Louis," Harry said softly. "Crawling around and looking for you. Know she was looking for you. Soon will get teeth, too, like Baxter. Soon will... will start walking and then will not want to cuddle as much."