"No, she's just going to be on some medication and taking a little easy for a few days but it's nothing to serious. She should be fine." I answer.

She gave me a small smile that hid the disappointment I was detecting in her eyes. Just yesterday I had seen her, Marilyn and Caitlyn all together laughing and having a good time. I thought they were friends, but then again I didn't doubt that their friendship didn't mean much when it came down to me.

I mean, that was who everyone was here for.

♡ Deianira ♡

It's been a two weeks since I've started taking the medication the doctor prescribed to me and I already felt a difference. I hadn't realized how chained down I was and now it felt like the chains were getting lighter and lighter, and it was only a matter of time before they wouldn't be there anymore.
It was the last week of training and tonight was the night we would all get to see our final standings before the Stage One finale. I smiled as I got ready for the meeting. Brooklyn and I had decided to walk down together since we had gotten closer over this short period. But honestly speaking, it wasn't as close as I had gotten to Marilyn. She was my ride or die, at least I think.

We had all decided to make a statement tonight by wearing the same color, and showing that we had formed an alliance. I was wearing a purple romper that showed off my thick legs and had my hair straightened so that it gracefully fell a little past my shoulders. Dellanira gave me light makeup, which I always appreciated, and brought out the little natural beauty I had.

When I looked to my right I could see that Brooklyn had pulled her hair into a sleek ponytail and wore pretty gold earings. She wore silky purple of the shoulder dress, ghat showed a ton of skin; a little too much for my taste. Her makeup was done to perfection, making her look like a sexy, fierce young woman with her seductive purple smoky eye and her berry lips; I could only imagine what Marilyn would look like.

In a matter of minutes we were down in the reception area for the meeting. As always, Marilyn was early which gave me time to comment on how great she looked. She was wearing a purple dress that had a low neckline and a pencil skirt that hugged her body closely. Her stylist had put in extensions so her brown hair now fell down to her mid back in loose waves. Later, Caitlyn joined us and we started talking about our favorite actors until we were interrupted by Adrian who walked in with his father and Aubrey who was wearing a white tube top and shorts to show off her fit stomach and long lean legs. Gosh, I was really starting to hate her.

She kissed Adrian on his cheek and giggled causing me to roll my eyes out of annoyance. Adrian made an effort to greet all of the girls, working from the back row of seats to the front, which was where Marilyn and Brooklyn insisted we sat. Finally he approached us wearing a smirk that clearly showed his amusement.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" He asked as he rubbed his hands together. Brooklyn giggled and I sighed out of boredom.

"We decided to wear the same colors to symbolize our friendship. It's kind of like a big statement we wanted to male," she explained.

"Well, you've definitely caught my attention." His eyes landed on me and I fought the urge to run and hide from him.

"How have you guys been this week?" He asks, as he looks over to Caitlyn and Marilyn. They all answered with great enthusiasm while I remained calm and composed. I learned that I could avoid a lot of pain and discomfort if I could manage to keep a steady heartbeat and keep as calm as possible while around Adrian or any other attractive male.